X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty much the sites in my previous post will sort you out

Comment

Cheers, I'll have a look around those but I really know nothing about these phones or what they can do so I have no idea what I'm doing.

I'm guessing the answer will be either really badly or not at all but how do phones like this handle emulation of SNES era games?

Comment

The sony ericson Xperia X1 still hasn't come out

Comment

I have just picked up the Samsung f480 and need some help.

In the images folder there are the usual sample images that I want to get rid of so I can replace their slideshow with Final Fantasy fan art. JOKE.

But I do want to remove them. I can't delete them by using the menu on the phone and when I use the Samsung Phone Explorer it says I can't move or delete system files.

Anyone got any advice or help?

Comment

You might well be stuck with them. Both my current Nokia 6120c and my previous razr had locked images you can't remove.

Certainly in the case of the razr you could download software and then do some 'registry editing' to get rid of them but I could never be bothered with that. Have a search on Google and see what you can find.

How are you finding the phone Chops? I like the look of those bad boys.
            Last edited by NW2013; 05-07-2008, 19:17.

Comment

The phone seems to be pretty decent except that using your thumb to scroll through contact lists can be annoying.

I haven't really dug into it as I only got it yesterday and I'm not really into phones anyway but I'm enjoying it.

Comment

Looking a for a little advice, bear in mind that this is my first smart phone so please keep it simple.

As I said in an earlier post I have a HTC S710

from work which uses Windows Mobile, when I first had it the home screen had loads of things on it which I found really helpful. After messing around with it I've somehow managed to lose that home screen so I'm left with a slightly less useful generic one.

What software would people recommend to configure my own? I've seen a few online but I'd really rather not pay for one as I'm really not sure if I'm going to be keeping the phone yet so any recommendations would be really useful.

Cheers.

Comment

I was really looking forward to getting an HTC Diamond Touch when my Orange contract is due for upgrade next month but I've just read a review over on trustedreviews.com and they aren't particularly polite about some of it's features.

Shame really, guess I'll cancel my Orange contract altogether and get a 3G iPhone on O2.

Comment

Just got an LG Viewty yesterday - very nice indeed

Comment

Does anybody know how to hard reset a NOKIA N95 8GB and will that remove all messages, numbers and photos on the phone????

Comment

*#7370# May do it! If not check here: http://www.n95users.com/forum

Comment

Type *#7370#

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
                            *#7370# May do it! If not check here: http://www.n95users.com/forum

Thank you kindly

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                              Type *#7370#
                              Thank you kindly

Comment

6500 classic or 6500 slide? I really can't decide. I like both but can't make me mind up.

Comment

Working...
                                X