Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone who owns a Nokia N95 recommend a good video conversion program? I used to use the 3gp converter posted on the PSP video encoding thread but after ages of tinkering i've ruined the conversion settings file

Comment

you could try Mediacoder, its worked fine on my last few phones by using the N70 settings included then turning off the screen rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by melenko View Post
        you could try Mediacoder, its worked fine on my last few phones by using the N70 settings included then turning off the screen rotation.
        Thanks I'll take a peek

Comment

I just got a nice £300 bill from O2, they didn't cancel my contract very well

Comment

I lost my Nokia 6300 phone coming back from Amsterdam last Saturday and need a phone badly but I'm not prepared to settle for a **** phone.

It looks like I will settle for the Sony Ericsson K850i (out in 2 days time) which seems nice but I got the opportunity to get the Apple iPhone for £199 plus £35 a month, come early next month.

I can get this deal as my sis is a manager at O2 and it will also work out £23 a month as I get a third of line rental as well.

Which should I go for?

Comment

razr2

razr2's coming out with a cool matrix spoof video

Comment

Any other watch collectors psyched for the LG Rolex phone?
                LG has already teamed up with Prada and Roberto Cavalli on a couple of fashionphones, and it now looks like it might be ready to work with another similarly high-end brand as well, with TechDigest catching sight of a Rolex concept phone the company recently had on display. Unfortunately, LG doesn't seem to have allowed any pictures of the mysterious yet surely classy phone to be taken, although TechDigest has thankfully provided a description of it to make up for that unfortunate absence. Apparently, the centerpiece of the phone is a presumably-genuine Rolex watch-face that's embedded in the casing, which gets complemented by "luxurious leathery exterior," all of which reportedly looked "reassuringly expensive." While there's no word on a possible release, or any evidence of Rolex's direct involvement for that matter, TechDigest says the phone, and other concept devices on display (including one with a " fully transparent keypad"), were all "pretty well manufactured," which suggests a release could at least be possible.

Comment

Originally posted by phillai View Post
                  I lost my Nokia 6300 phone coming back from Amsterdam last Saturday and need a phone badly but I'm not prepared to settle for a **** phone.

It looks like I will settle for the Sony Ericsson K850i (out in 2 days time) which seems nice but I got the opportunity to get the Apple iPhone for ?199 plus ?35 a month, come early next month.

I can get this deal as my sis is a manager at O2 and it will also work out ?23 a month as I get a third of line rental as well.

Which should I go for?
                  Snap! I'd get the K850i. I'm upgrading to the K850i on Friday with the same benefit as you with the friends and family 30% discount. I've had the K800i for a year and think it's great. The camera is great for a phone and the features and interface are easy to use and user friendly. My girlfriend is happy as well as she gets a still awesome K800i

Comment

ANyone know when the K850i is due out on Orange? I'm due an upgrade, have been since August I think but my K800i is going strong so no need to rush into it until something decent comes out.

Comment

Just bought a W810i and I'm really impressed with it.

My main motivation was the walkman aspect because I spent 4 hours a day travelling to and from work and as I already had a 1GB Pro Duo, this was ideal. I also love the SE interface. It's nice and clear with everything easy to access. Just spent a couple of hours sorting through my music and transferring it over with the supplied software. I just LOVE this phone and could certainly recommend it, especially as I got it for ?70 with ?10 O2 credit and a 512MB Pro Duo. Yeah, it's not the newest of phones, but for what it does, it's a great piece of kit.

Comment

There's a possibility I've asked this before but I continue to live in hope!
                        I might look for a new phone soon (been using a mate's hand-me-down for ages since mine crashed) and I'm willing to base it all on one specific feature:

I really want custom seperate text message tones. It's okay if it's done via groups - my current one is an oldish Samsung flip phone, it lets you set different text tones for 10 different groups of people but only the tones that come with the phone. I really must have my own ones! So I can say "oh, that's the pacman intro it's from Kim" or "ahh it's the mario game over tune it's the ex!".

Comment

I know that Sony Ericssons allow you to change the text tone to your own .mp3, but you cant split them between groups, but you can change the actual ringtone to a specific one for every person.

I know it doesnt help, but it rules out SE's for you anyway. Thats the K800i I have anyway and any older ones didn't allow it, not sure about the newer ones inthe last few months.

Comment

Just had my phone stolen... :|

I told my dad and he phoned T Mobile to get it blocked. I have insurance on the phone, does that mean I will get my same phone with everything thats packaged with it? (Memory stick and headphones) Would I be able to ask for a new, superior phone?

Well pissed off, I should have taken the punch to the face then him taking it Apparently the guy is wanted and has a arrest warrant for him, so I hope he gets caught and burns in hell, the damn tramp

Comment

Sorry to hear that matey I guess it depends on your insurance as to whether you get something new, or a replacement...?

I hate thieves. Utter scum.

But hey, it's just a phone! You still have your health, which these days seems to be a bonus if you have your phone taken off you.

Comment

True, but its sad because they always target the school kids (Only 6th formers allowed out this year, like me) and they'll do it again. It always happens, and the worst thing is, people didn't even try to help until one of my mates heard him say "give me your phone" and shouted for my other friends to come. Some ran after him, he got on a bus and got kicked out lol.

I gotta go to the police station to report it if i want a new phone :|

Comment

Working...
                                X