This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FSW View Post
    I hate on iTunes because it's ridiculously restrictive in that my entire music library MUST live on a single computer and I can only then copy that music to an Apple device. There isn't another system in existence that is more restrictive as far as I'm aware. That isn't how I do things. I don't actually mind the iTunes software at all really.
    It is an annoyance that apple do that. However, you can just copy and paste the music to the other user accounts on your mac, or a portable hardrive/usb stick, that works, but not from an apple device to another device, it must be blocked just out of spite.

My biggest irk today, downloaded ios7 today, doesn't work it the current itunes, only the new beta, so i had to download the new beta to get my music library back on the device. Also, spotlight search can no longer search the net too, only stuff on the device, massive pisser as you now have to open up safari to search, such a waste of time for a function that worked perfectly well, arrrgh

Comment

Are you serious? They took out Spotlight web and wikipedia search?

Apple is so **** these days. I should change my avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
        Are you serious? They took out Spotlight web and wikipedia search?

Apple is so **** these days. I should change my avatar.
        Had a look in spotlight setting and it's definitely been taken out. Absolute bollocks.

Comment

Come to the (other) dark side

Comment

My annoyance at the dissapearing net search from spotlight has been made up by a calculator being accessible from the lock screen, so I'm not as pissed off now.

Comment

On an Android, you can have whatever you want on the lock screen.

Anyway, I found an app on the play store that will plot your 0-60 car times lol.... danger.
              Also max G.

Comment

I spent more time modding and messing with roms on android than actually using it, though jelly bean has since sorted a lot of my hang ups with android, plus I like where the platform is going design wise. All platforms are good, though right now I just prefer iOS.

Comment

After much deliberation this looks like it's probably going to be my next phone, don't care much for the uk mobile stuff. Dont care for the tech race when i can have a phone built around my fave anime instead. It comes with a thousand sunny docking station, A THOUSAND SUNNY!!! LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    After much deliberation this looks like it's probably going to be my next phone, don't care much for the uk mobile stuff. Dont care for the tech race when i can have a phone built around my fave anime instead. It comes with a thousand sunny docking station, A THOUSAND SUNNY!!! LOL.
                    is it not just an android phone with a custom case, dock? Sure I saw a google play logo on the screen....

still whatever loads your boat

Comment

yeah it has other stuff on it as well but it's been One piece customized to hell. It's a lovely edition if you like the anime, i was also lusting after the miku hatsune one but theres no way im coughing up ?1000 for it.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW
                        Come to the (other) dark side

Just waiting on that Nexus 5 mate. Still gonna stick with my iPad 2 though, since there don't seem to be any 16:10 Android tablets.

Importaku if you're buying a phone from Japan you need to confirm that it will work on the GSM bands that are used in the UK. That is just a low end Android device though, you could buy any Android phone here and customise it with all manner of One Piece themes and lock screens and stuff.

Comment

Ah the place that sells them already unlocks them for worldwide use if the phone needs it. Stuff like the Onepiece phone will work anywhere though.

Comment

Now I've look more in to the Note 3 specs, really am tempted, that is some screen/CPU/Battery etc

Samsung Galaxy Note 3,Samsung,Galaxy Note 3,GSM,mobile,phone,cellphone,information,info,specs,specification,opinion,review

Comment

You can shoot 2160p video with it o_O

Importaku you got me looking at Japanese smartphones. Look at this one lol:

Only ?900!
                              Last edited by wakka; 16-09-2013, 00:54.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                                Now I've look more in to the Note 3 specs, really am tempted, that is some screen/CPU/Battery etc

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note_3-5665.php
                                Flipping eck what does a phone need 3gig of ram for???

Comment

Working...
                                X