Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official dreams thread: share yours here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a great dream on Tuesday morning. It was that I'd had a nanotechnology bomb implanted in me and I was a kind of secret agent and had to blow up an airbase. Once the bomb went off I was temporarily blinded and had to be guided by voice by someone back at base and managed to beat up a security guard while unable to see! Then once I was outside noone realised it was me that'd blown the place up and I was able to escape by this bus/monorail thing that was outside.

Obviously it doesn't make sense that the bomb was in me but I survived the explosion but that's dreams for you. Wierdly, I had woken up at 7am and checked the time and then had this dream between then and 7.30am when I had to get up for work.

Comment

Epic. Obviously you had must have had some pretty intense REM in those 30 minutes!

Comment

Re: Official dreams thread: share yours here!

I dreamt I was eating a pillow and when I woke up, my giant marshmallow was gone.

Comment

I dream of Sesame Street. When it ends, it says "This show was brought to you by the letters R and R, and the number 7"...
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

That was no dream!

I had a slightly worrying dream last night involving a mate who I've not seen in ages getting a load of weird piercings and talking about getting a permanent silver handlebar moustache implanted on to his face. He had a picture of what it would look like and it was terrifying.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
              I dream of Sesame Street. When it ends, it says "This show was brought to you by the letters R and R, and the number 7"...
              Rectal Riot 7?

Comment

Dreamt I was the manager of an apartment building. High point of the dream was getting angry as I'd put my phone in the same pocket as my keys. Proper nightmare.

Comment

Had a dream that I was at the top of some tower like building during a zombie apocalypse, all alone. Then some people came running to my tower followed by zombies (which I couldn't see but brain was just telling me that they were) and I didn't let them up into the tower. But there was a back entrance that was open and I hoped they didn't find it. Then I woke up and could still kind of feel what it would be like to be all alone like that, it's not fun like in movies/games!

Comment

Very strange and cool dream last night. It was like an episode of the Twilight Zone!

I found myself wondering through a small empty town, not a soul in sight, looking in empty houses and coffee shops. I made my way to the beach after hearing gun fire and was greeted by soldiers encouraging me to join in. I looked up at the sky and it was like some sort of painted in skybox of the galaxy, only there was an interstellar war taking place in the sky there too - was it apart of the one I was taking part in? not sure, but after a while another person arrived on the beach saying pretty much what I said 'where is everyone??' and it was me encouraging them into the battle. As we were rushing down to the beach I noticed the faces on the soldiers were all the same - like it was some sort of illusion created by a higher power.

Mad!

It was so vivid though it was kind of scary.

Comment

spooky one yesterday morning i dreamt was watching a interview of reese witherspoon and she was apologising for something and will take control of her company .......i woke up and a few seconds later my other half started watching a interview of reese witherspoon on her tablet :S

Comment

Had an awesome scary dream last night. Was trapped in a skyscraper in New York during a zombie apocalypse. The building was littered with undead and we were out of all supplies. Trip outside for supplies? No, not an option. Most of New York was under water and only the tall skyscrapers had floors you could stay in. And the water was filled with undead floating and biting. Completely trapped and really we were done for. But when I woke up, I thought it was a pretty awesome setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Had an awesome scary dream last night. Was trapped in a skyscraper in New York during a zombie apocalypse. The building was littered with undead and we were out of all supplies. Trip outside for supplies? No, not an option. Most of New York was under water and only the tall skyscrapers had floors you could stay in. And the water was filled with undead floating and biting. Completely trapped and really we were done for. But when I woke up, I thought it was a pretty awesome setup.
                          Beats my hedgehog with wheels driving around my bedroom walls then escaping into one of the corners of the room where the ceilings meet the wall.

Comment

I sometimes dream I'm another creature, a cat or a rabbit for example, or dream I'm another person, a person who then in the dream sometimes meets me, so I'm me (but not me) in another person's body meeting me.

Comment

I had a dream last night that Samuel L. Jackson released exactly the same film twice, but just changed the title to double the amount of people who saw it. I remember him being really pleased with himself.

The titles of the films?

Negroes on a plane

Honkies on a plane

Comment

@QC

I had a dream that someone broke into our house, but didn't steal anything. They just smashed everything up :-/

Comment

Working...
                                X