Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't that happen in the summer?

Comment

We've got a grits shortage apparently... Wat will mamma say? goan git pappa!

Comment

Damn.

After seeing some of the pics posted in this thread, it doesn't seem as though I'm even living in the same country as most of you lot!

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
          Doesn't that happen in the summer?
          Sometimes

Pleased to report no arse fallage and slush dispersing!

Comment

Jesus christ, just looked out my window and we've got a foot of snow - in Stamford.

Comment

About half a foot here in Oxford...or at least there is on top of my recycling bins

Someone built a giant snowman inbetween two islands in the road I'll upload a pic once I get home.

Comment

Just rain here now... sigh. I was hoping for some more snowy woodland adventures!

Here's hoping for more tomorrow

*puts on summer shorts to tease fate*
                ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone View Post

*puts on summer shorts to tease fate*
                  Is that what you call it?!

Comment

wow, loads of snow here in nottingham

should have stayed home 50% of workforce phoned in leaving us behind to get battered.
                    May go home early.

Comment

Not much snow here again. In fact, even less than the crappy amount we had on Monday

Can still see the grass ffs.

Comment

Just light rain here, still really cold though, the ice and snow isn't going away anytime fast, it's putting up a real fight.

Comment

Snowed during the night here. Not as much as the other day though.

Comment

About 3 inches last night and still snowing now. I hate having the ability to work from home. Curses!

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                              Jesus christ, just looked out my window and we've got a foot of snow - in Stamford.
                              Stamford in Lincolnshire? I'm in Peterborough and we have pretty thick snow here, didn't feel safe driving so staying at home today as I can't even see the road in front of my house!

Comment

Indeed, Lincoln is covered in snow.

The child in me may well run out shortly and build a funky snowman. Nothing else to do while I wait for the Killzone 2 demo

Comment

Working...
                                X