No announcement yet.

Snow?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was going to say i had 2 inches round the back, but i knew you dirty buggers would twist it fnarr

Comment

Nice Snow Jayce! pretty jealous tbh.

(although that was over a week ago!)

Comment

Snowing here, not settling (yet)

Comment

There's still a fine sprinkling here, it's stopped snowing but the wind blasting it around gives the impression that it still is

Comment

Snowed around 12.30 this morning in Essex, light flurry and far too wet to settle. First time we've seen a snowflake all year.

Comment

Sleet is now falling in East London, will turn back to rain soon though. Miserable day, I will try to avoid leaving the house at all costs.

Comment

Snowing here in Lichfield now. Nice fluffy stuff. Doesn't seem to be settling though.

Comment

Danm it jus started snowing here! lol...........

For once teh weather man got it right! I thought it felt colder than normal today.......

Comment

Been constantly switching between rain and snow and hail here in Newcastle, although there was about twenty minutes earlier where it was really sunny. Fun times.

Comment

Snow has been on and off in York, its really sunny now. Strange lol.

Comment

Snow on and off today, following yesterdays thunder and hail in London, clearly it's Gods wrath about me working his holy days!

Comment

Had really light snow for couple of hours here, settling, but there's so little of it it's just a covering really.

Comment

Snowing in Norwich but only light, not really thick but still sticking to things and making it all white happy easter lol!

Comment

Doubt it will set Dave.

Shame as the kids love the stuff

Comment

Quite a bit heavier in Romford now, off out with son to get wet and cold

Comment

Working...
                                X