No announcement yet.

Snow?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like that here too. But this IS Calgary after all.

Comment

They expect snow in Stans (central Switzerland) from today's afternoon to Sunday.

Comment

Sky has fallen please send ammunition and jeeps!

Comment

I got home with a belly full of guinness so was forced to open a window to ensure I didnt asphixiate myself in the night...there is an icicle inside on my windowsill!! In october!?

luckily I got up too late to make it to Villa Park so not all bad news...

Comment

No snow but bloody freezing here. Not sure why but I quite enjoy cold winter nights, it's the morning and rest of the day that bothers me as no way I'm putting the heating on in October! Would love somewhere with an open fire one day...

Comment

It's been snowing since 2pm but temperatures are above 0? C, probably something will stick during the night

Comment

It stopped for 30 minutes or so, but then it started again and now it's sticking.

Comment

Few centimeters of snow here in Finland too.

Comment

Snowed during Thursday and part of Friday, no big deal. I don't know when it started but there's a lot of snow coming down and forecasts tell that it will snow for the whole week.

Comment

Here we go again

Comment

Well that was unexpected...up at 6.30 this morning to a light flurry only to be a massive downfall by the time I left for work at 20 past 8.

Took me ages to clear the car but luckily I only work 3 miles down the road so didn't really take much time to get to work.

Worst bit being that the gritters have done the usual & not bothered so it's pretty nasty under the slush, feels like it will be bad in the morning once we have an overnight freeze.

Neil

Comment

We had a light dusting this morning which has already disappeared... Borrrinnnnggg!

Comment

Mini snowmageddon here, ventured out a couple of miles for work, everything wasn't moving, turned around and came home heh. Least I can work from home. It's still lightly coming down here and some of it is sticking...
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Bone dry in Central London MUHAHAHAHA

Can't wait for it to start snowing, though. Looking forward to walking to/from work in the white loveliness. When I was working in Watford it was a dodgy journey from the station with lots of slipping and stuff but this time I have those snow ice strap things.

Comment

i have a horrible feeling we are going to have what happened a few years ago here in ireland where oct and nov were very wet (more so then usual lots of flooding) and then the severe frost and ice which pretty much brought the country to a standstill.

Looking out side now there is a lot of rain and can see areas getting flooded and yet temperatures supposed to be -3 over the next few days

Comment

Working...
                                X