No announcement yet.

Snow?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got in, it's started raining here and you're right it is fooking freezing.

Comment

No rain or anything in York but it is bloody cold.

Comment

When I left the house to go to work this morning, the freezing weather was just too much!

Comment

Originally posted by garrz32 View Post
          Yep, same here in Ellon only difference it's still snowin and f***ing freezing...
          bloody hell I knew one member was from aberdeen didn't know there was one in Ellon too. We need a NTSC-Scots meet up
          I'm tempted to make a thread now just to see how many of us are from Scotland

Comment

There are loads mate, it really should be called NTSC-otland!

Comment

None at home but on the way to work seen a number of cars with a couple of inch's or so top. So it's not far off. Blooming cold enough.

Comment

We're forecast a foot of snow this weekend... I'll be staying in my warm flat.

Comment

A foot's a bit much innit?!?

Comment

It's about 12 inches.
                    I farking love the snow, can't wait for this. Why must it wait 'til the weekend to grace us? I wanted an excuse to take tomorrow off work.

Comment

Seems even down south we could get some white stuff this weekend. Will make a change from poxy non-stop rain that seems to visit every Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

norwich got hit today! some of it has settled too, its only November!! booo

Comment

None in Toon today, most disappointing. Hopefully get some overnight. It is bloody freezing though. Went for a walk this afternoon and my face went numb!

Comment

Snow up at my joint this morning. Driving out of the estate was a bit iffy, a total ice rink. No grip whatsoever

Comment

No snow in sunny Essex, but been blooming cold all day, just above zero in fact. Reckon could get some overnight (snow).

Comment

Light covering of snow here now, it's still falling and appears to be getting heavier.

Comment

Working...
                                X