Watches:What are you wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pavey View Post
    Funnily enough i just bought an iWatch. Best thing ever when you ride a motorcycle.

I can answer it while my phone is in my rucksack, can answer it without taking off my gloves and helmet, can also see who is calling and if it's a call i am waiting for i'll pull over to take it or call them back.

And love being able to turn off the lights at home with it, the future is here!
    Just don’t get it wet or forget to charge it every 6 hours

Comment

I bought a replacement charging cable for my Pebble and I love having it back again.

It's great putting different designs on each day, looking at new ideas and getting phone info.

Shame they got bought out by FitBit and there's no replacement coming anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
        Just don’t get it wet or forget to charge it every 6 hours
        Every two days i have to charge it, pretty good so far.

Comment

I'd get a smart watch but not allowed them at work so pointless for most of my waking hours. Still rocking the 27 year old Breitling then.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
            I'd get a smart watch but not allowed them at work so pointless for most of my waking hours. Still rocking the 27 year old Breitling then.
            I’m in a similar situation. Can’t wear my watch to work so 13 hours a day a smart watch is no use. But I inherited a series 0 Apple Watch from my good lady when she upgraded. It’s a pretty handy little device. Even now at about three years old the battery life is quite adequate. Granted I don’t use so called social media so don’t receive a zillion notifications a day.
            The fitness stuff is very good and I really like the sat nav on your wrist facility for getting to unfamiliar places (read new pubs) on foot.
            It’s kind of surprised me that I’ve taken to it so readily as I never used to wear a watch. I suppose the utility of the Apple Watch makes it worthwhile. And the build quality is impressive for the money.
            I still have a pretty relaxed attitude to time and only display the most basic watch face though.

Comment

I’ve coveted this watch for a while. Managed to get it in a sale, with an added discount code to bring it down to a price point which made me bite.

The amount of paperwork/warranty/instructions it comes with is quite frankly ridiculous.

I’m not a big fan of ’busy’ watch faces, but this is an exception.

Comment

I like g-shock watches

Comment

Why would work not allow smart watches?

Comment

Not allowed anything with a USB connection that could transfer to it. So no phones, iPods, smart watch etc.

Comment

A lady paid with her Apple Watch the other day. Frankly, the future is here after I saw that.

Comment

Not allowed anything with a USB connection that could transfer to it. So no phones, iPods, smart watch etc.
                        Are you working with the CIA these days? How’s that going?

Comment

My wife and I went out with a couple of friends yesterday and there was some drink involved and it was a good time and, anyway, we ordered me an Apple Watch for some reason.

Comment

My wife bought me this a few birthdays ago, after checking first if I'd prefer a regular watch or a smart one. It's by a Japanese company called Shellman. I like pressing the buttons to make the blue hand spin round!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              Are you working with the CIA these days? How’s that going?
                              Well, cia are American but otherwise not far off lol.

Comment

You’re in the Thunderbirds?

Comment

Working...
                                X