• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe a little to bling for your good self, decent price though

Comment

Corums don't hold their value that well so that'd be a bad investment

Comment

It says I can try it on at home and return it within 30 days. hmm.

I'm not looking for anything expensive. Just something that tells that time/date and looks smartish (fit under a shirt sleeve). Opposite of my gshock.

This would do me fine for ?90

Comment

If you're shopping for about the £100 mark you really can't beat a Swatch. My Gunmetal one on the previous page was a "Guess" watch, they're excellent quality and retail for around £80/£90 in a range of styles.

Comment

I had 3 Swatch watches before I got my Rado and I can't fault them, you can't beat them for their price.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay1986 View Post
              I had 3 Swatch watches before I got my Rado and I can't fault them, you can't beat them for their price.
              You still have a Swatch! They own Rado...

Comment

lol I didn't know that, boy I'm glad i didn't say Swatch's are a load of s**t.

Comment

Hehe. You'd be surprised to know how many brands are part of the Swatch Group. Not to mention how many non-Swatch Group companies use movements made by Swatch. They're everywhere!

Comment

Casio F91W ftw!

Comment

Currently got a Seiko 5, which i've had for about 8yrs+

Best of all it was an automatic, so no need to worry about batteries. However for the past few days i've noticed condensation has started building up behind the glass, and it has started to speed up quite a bit, so may might be on the look out for a new watch

Comment

Originally posted by KIT786 View Post
                        Best of all it was an automatic, so no need to worry about batteries. However for the past few days i've noticed condensation has started building up behind the glass, and it has started to speed up quite a bit, so may might be on the look out for a new watch
                        Quick service, and a regulation should sort those problems out. Any local jewellers might be able to do it for you.

Comment

I suppose I could check it out, but considering a few months back the glass on my dads watch cracked and the cheapest quote to fix it was something like £40, i'm not sure how much they would charge for sorting mine out. Will pop into town sometime next week and see what kind of price i'm looking at.

Comment

Huge watch lover here - I must have at least 15 by now. Nothing super super expensive however. Just got this one today though - loving it already!

Comment

This is my little rebellion:

I'm a geek, I'm supposed to be wearing a watch with 3 or 4 dials and an altimeter and multiple independent stopwatches and the ability to calculate howitzer trajectories while compensating for windage and all that.

This doesn't even have a "seconds" hand.

Comment

Finally sorted myself out with a Nixon Superhero II Ti PU.

All the digital stuff completely disappears, so it looks quite swish.
                                Tells me high and low tide times.
                                It's very light which is nice.

Originally posted by hype
                                Custom ana/digi with preprogrammed tide charts for 200 beaches until 2020, dual time, alarm, countdown timer, wave counter, chrono, and light Case: Custom 100 meter titanium with hardened mineral crystal, raised bezel, and triple gasket crown Band: Custom injected Polyurethane with patented locking looper and stainless steel buckle
                                Last edited by charlesr; 15-03-2010, 15:42.

Comment

Working...
                                X