No announcement yet.

The NFL Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched Monday night's BBC2 highlights last night. Jets really scraped through innit! Hope the Pats don't struggle too much knocking them out.

Comment

I thought the Jets executed a gameplan very well in a tough road game. Kept Manning off the field with their strong running game. And by keeping the Colts out on that crucial 3rd down, they gave themselves the minute and half to get that winning FG (helped by the Colts strange timeout call admittedly).

Comment

What a weekend - roll on Packers - Bears, come on Da Bears!

Although both NFC games were bit of a damp squid. Chicago got a huge lead, and then had the awful wildcat interception. Then playing prevent (aka doesn't work defence) D for the late game. In the other game whilst I thought GB were outstanding, the Falcons where a real let down. 4 turnovers and they did not pressurise Rodgers at all (similar to Philly).

Going to be a tough game at SF. I believe we'll get pressure on Rodgers which I think will be key to winning this contest.

Unfortunately didn't really see any of the better AFC games.

Comment

Good Superbowl so far, thought Green Bay were going to walk away with it, but some key injuries have let the Steelers back in.

Also, Christina Aguleria forgot the lines to the US anthem, and the Black Eyed Peas were pretty awfu in the half time show.

Comment

Great game,loads of mistakes to keep it exciting. Thoughtthe Steelers were going to nick it at the end. Tired now through!

Comment

Yes, although I genuinely didn't care who won (still flat after the way our season ended....grrr), I thought the Steelers lost the game with their errors. They should and could have won it.

Credit to GB, as much as it pains me to say...Rodgers grew up this year, and they deserve it.

Comment

As a long time fan of the pack, I loved it. Exciting game as well, thought it would be a bit one sided at one point but Pittsburgh really came back well to make it a tense finish.

Comment

Working...
                X