Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super Stu
    o_O
    Just face it, your new name is Kenny. Kenny!

Comment

Thank you on those fine comments , as for the camera it was taken with a Docomo SH251iS

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal
        here is a pic of yours amazingly and the mrs

Click

Taken with my mobile phone
        Mate, you look a little like Justin Timberlake.

Comment

PH I swear to holy god your the 2nd person to tell me that in as many weeks...Don't know if thats a good thing or bad thing though

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal
            Thank you on those fine comments , as for the camera it was taken with a Docomo SH251iS
            Naruhodo. My missus' Mum has one of the 251 range (NEC I think). Just in case you were wondering, I have a P504iS (I just missed the 505 launch by a week...coises).

Mr. Supergoal doesn't look like Justin Timberlake at all, Jonny Lee Miller on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by Cacophanus
              ...another ex-Hullian...YAY!

Did it stink of rotten feet when you were there too?
              Which bit? Never stayed in halls, lived around Bev Road and Newland Ave.

Smelt mostly of pubs there.

Comment

how do u get your pic on the thread ?

Comment

You can email it to me at [email protected]

I wont be able to upload it until this evening however.

Comment

Originally posted by paddyo
                    how do u get your pic on the thread ?
                    Personally, I used magic.

There is an ftp upload tutorial here:

upload your image in the same way as you would a custom avatar described in that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Burai
                      Yeah, just to clarify my point, I didn't mean that you're not so bad, when compared to an ugly bast like me, I mean't that you are really cute, but didn't want to come out and just say it because it might make me look really, really desperate and end up looking like a complete tit which I have a feeling I might do when I hit submit, but I couldn't turn my PC off without clarifying it in case I upset you or summit.

In summary: You're cute.

Thanks!
                      Burai, in one post you have singlehandedly destroyed every ounce of masculine credibility you'd built up over the many months I've known you. From Darth Vader to fumbling prebuscent, all in one post. Bravo!

Comment

That'll be me, preparing to jump out of a plane....

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut
                          There was a cocoa and pain factory on the outskirts, their fumes mixed and either produced a lovely apple based smell or some kind of leperous decomposing foot odour. I do miss the place though.

...or the Adelphi, a right skank hole (with quality music).

Comment

There was a cocoa and pain factory on the outskirts, their fumes mixed and either produced a lovely apple based smell or some kind of leperous decomposing foot odour. I do miss the place though.
                            Ah yeah, was aware of those smells but never sampled them, I was never that far out. Knew people who worked at the fish factories, they always stank of rancid fish.

...or the Adelphi, a right skank hole (with quality music).
                            I was a fan of The Welly (had a Galaga 88 machine), The Blue Lamp (which ended up closed), The Adelphi (saw some quality bands there), Spiders, Mainbrace (before it became a Firkin, had Prop Cycle afterwards tho), Howarth (before it tried to become a Scream pub), Gardners Arms, The Piper Club (when it was a working mens club before it became the worst student pub in Britain), Chesters (had Pac Man and Puzzle Bobble) and St John's.

Found this the other day:

ah, memories. would love to go back and see whats become of Spiders and The Welly, actually.

Comment

I was a fan of The Welly (had a Galaga 88 machine), The Blue Lamp (which ended up closed), The Adelphi (saw some quality bands there), Spiders, Mainbrace (before it became a Firkin, had Prop Cycle afterwards tho), Howarth (before it tried to become a Scream pub), Gardners Arms, The Piper Club (when it was a working mens club before it became the worst student pub in Britain), Chesters (had Pac Man and Puzzle Bobble) and St John's.
                              There were very few individual pubs in my day, all chains. The Union was good though, they even got an original Virtual On machine for me!

Found this the other day:

http://www.eyorks.com/hullpub/hpub16.html
                              This was a great resource back in the day. I always used to find it incrediblt funny that the Polar Bear would be ground zero in a nuclear attack

ah, memories. would love to go back and see whats become of Spiders and The Welly, actually.
                              Spiders was a rancid ****hole, kinda. I miss the Pangalactic Gargle Blaster though [sigh]

Comment

On the left is my brother, right is me.
                                Making a tit of yourself: Part 1

And much later in the evening (New Years, 2001 I think)...
                                Making a tit of yourself: Part 2

The pics may not work, which would be a real shame.

Note, my hair is usually shorter

Comment

Working...
                                X