Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wicky
    Originally posted by disco-tom
    You look like you were having a right old time of it though, wicky.
    Thanks disco tom i was (it was a hen night) there was also another photo from the same night of me topless (apart from a bra) but i though i best not post that one, what with half pint and freddo around. wouldn't want to corrupt there young minds
    Heh, they're already corrupted!

Comment

Originally posted by wicky
      Originally posted by disco-tom
      You look like you were having a right old time of it though, wicky.
      Thanks disco tom i was (it was a hen night) there was also another photo from the same night of me topless (apart from a bra) but i though i best not post that one, what with half pint and freddo around. wouldn't want to corrupt there young minds
      When you find the photos with the horse and the dwarves, that would be the time to worry about corrupting people.

Comment

Wearing a bra!!!!!

When you have proper topless photo's stashed somewhere, then give us a shout eh?

Comment

Me

Can't image link from there so you'll have to go visit.

Regards
          Marty

Comment

Marty, you look so diferent to how I ever imagined!

Does anyone else look totally different to how you'd think? Neil looked totally different to the mental picture I built up

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Boogaloo
              Marty, you look so diferent to how I ever imagined!

Does anyone else look totally different to how you'd think? Neil looked totally different to the mental picture I built up
              Snow looks completely different. I always thought he would look like a snowman, or the little kid from The Simpsons who says things like "My cats breathe smells like cat food"

Mr B, you look fairly the same as i imagined. However i always thought you would have pitch black hair for some reason. And also look less psycho

Also, i have always imagined Mr Treble with a slight beard....
              ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Stone
                Mr B, you look fairly the same as i imagined. However i always thought you would have pitch black hair for some reason. And also look less psycho
                Well, I dunno if that's a compliment or not mate!

I always imagined Stu to look fatter as well...just by the way he keeps talking about his belly

I thought snowman looked just like how I imagined. I wonder if he is just as crazy in real life though?

But JIbber man, you looked kerrrazzeeee! Never imagined you to look like that

Comment

Here are a couple of pics of me.

For some bizarre reason I look like I am on drugs in pictures .

(The second picture is included for scary comedy value)

EDIT: Can someone from the site host the pics on the site - I am currently hosting them on my work website .

Comment

I know why
                    It's because my South Park photofit had my beard and spiky hair, as I made the image before my hair grew out and I cut off the beard ^^

I'll put up some decent pics (ones I actually chose to show ?_? ) when I get a chance.

Comment

**Attention Snowman**

I don't look like a terrorist in real life

Comment

Originally posted by Treble
                        I know why
                        It's because my South Park photofit had my beard and spiky hair, as I made the image before my hair grew out and I cut off the beard ^^

I'll put up some decent pics (ones I actually chose to show ?_? ) when I get a chance.
                        Ah, that's it!

Those were great. we should re-post those pics next to an actual photo of ourself to see just how similar they were.

----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Wearing the wrong clothes, tho

Comment

hmmm

scruffy hair ..... checkish
                            stubble/short beard .... check
                            cigarette .... still smoking so check on that too
                            squint .... I'm always squinting in the summer, fecking sunlight check

work shirt instead of t-shirt .... bah

Comment

Look at this !

Comment

I know its a bit late in the day, but if anyone can be bothered they can take a look at me trying to look cool at a wedding.

Comment

Working...
                                X