X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and heres me:
    All together now #AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW#

Comment

tankplanker, I swear I recognise you from somewhere. I can't think what though.

Comment

This is me, about 8 months ago, trying to look cool and making people jealous about me having Zelda TWW and them not having it

Comment

Originally posted by [NeO
          ]I've got 2 pictures of me on my pc (I don't have a digital camera though) maybe if I can find them i'll upload them. But I'm way younger then most people here. (16)
          Fear not little buddy, I'm only 17... and tankplanker can't be more than a few months old

Comment

Originally posted by uVu N3M3S1S
            http://users.pandora.be/tiger/console/zelda1.jpg

This is me, about 8 months ago, trying to look cool and making people jealous about me having Zelda TWW and them not having it
            Hehe, big smile n3m3s1s.
            Btw, that picture was taken 6 months ago if I remember well.

Here are 2 pics of me :

- taken almost a year ago

- taken a few weeks ago

This is me.

Comment

Well heres me pardon the shocked look I was tugging one off behind me SP

Damn I need a shave, any nice ladies fancy giving an all over

Comment

Originally posted by nips
                Originally posted by [NeO
                ]I've got 2 pictures of me on my pc (I don't have a digital camera though) maybe if I can find them i'll upload them. But I'm way younger then most people here. (16)
                Fear not little buddy, I'm only 17... and tankplanker can't be more than a few months old

im also only 17.

im way too good looking to for this place though

Comment

I brought them Hulk hands over a 2 months ago, taken the next morning after i brought them from Asda on boozey walk home at 3am. You can really feel the power they give you, to beat the crap out of anything.

Notice the huge black bags under my eyes from never getting into bed before 4.am most nights, serving drunken twats at the local nightclub.

Comment

Originally posted by Papercut
                    tankplanker, I swear I recognise you from somewhere. I can't think what though.
                    probably crimewatch, wheres your picture and I will see if I know you.

Originally posted by Nips
                    My boys three weeks old in that picture, just before we brought him home from the hospital. The only photos I have of me are the ones with the kids in.

Comment

one of these ugly bunch is me.... from about 5 months ago.

[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by DCharlie
                        one of these ugly bunch is me.... from about 5 months ago.
                        Now for you to tell us which one

Comment

So thats where Fabian Barthez went!

Comment

Isn't that the Shaolin Soccer team on the right?

Comment

Bloke on the bottom left has a got a spunk tissue stuck to his boot.

Comment

Originally posted by FFCutie
                                Now for you to tell us which one
                                Bottom row, third from right. I think.

Comment

Working...
                                X