Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me and the wife

Comment

Wait, Speedy's a grown up now? When the **** did that happen?

Neil, with all your little hair brushes laid out you should maybe have tried using them before taking the pic..............

CS has taken his FPS fixation too far, now he's LIVING call of duty.

Comment

Well they're not mine obviously duh.

Got a haircut tomorrow and everything, you're just jealous of my luscious full head of hair.

Comment

Ok nancy boy, I'll believe you.

Comment

COD? Then I'd need my scooter

But cave and tech divers like me are very boring, careful and meticulous in our sport, so I'm afraid that I can't compare to the COD image outside of the shared love of the underwater world

Comment

But who is the man behind the mask?

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                If his next photo isn't of him harpooning a shark I'm not interested.

Comment

just another misfit geek of the 80s like the rest of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                    Bruce Everiss.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                      Bruce Everiss.
                      I googled him I'm still in the dark though help a brother out? (I'm thick)
                      Last edited by Neil; 11-12-2014, 17:42.

Comment

He's a legendary games marketing twit, whose inflated self-importance, dogged need to be right and poisonous right-wing Twitter account have been a big source of amusement over at RLLMUK for years. He also prides himself on being an excellent and experienced diver but someone dug up an honest account of his skills from an instructor that he once rubbished and he turned out to be bad at that as well.

I'd link to RLLMUK here but it's in their Off-Topic section, so you need to log in to see it. Plus linking to there from here would probably short-circuit the Internet, or something.

Comment

Ah right cheers! Sorry for being slow, I'm a member over there so I'll have a look googling was a bit confusing!

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                            He's a legendary games marketing twit, whose inflated self-importance, dogged need to be right and poisonous right-wing Twitter account have been a big source of amusement over at RLLMUK for years. He also prides himself on being an excellent and experienced diver but someone dug up an honest account of his skills from an instructor that he once rubbished and he turned out to be bad at that as well.

I'd link to RLLMUK here but it's in their Off-Topic section, so you need to log in to see it. Plus linking to there from here would probably short-circuit the Internet, or something.
                            erm, that's not me!

Comment

Originally posted by dave heats View Post
                              This is me going full twat.

+

Comment

That last pic, has someone shopped slugs onto the eyebrows i'm struggling to tell.

Comment

Working...
                                X