• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
    erm, that's not me!
    And for this we are forever glad.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      That last pic, has someone shopped slugs onto the eyebrows i'm struggling to tell.
      Oi, that's nearly me you're talking about there

Comment

The 2nd lookalike pic maybe, that last pic nah your eyebrows are nowhere near like that.

Comment

People tell me my eyes suspiciously too far apart...Thoughts?

Comment

Don't go too mad on the Christmas decorations there mate [emoji2] Less is more....

Comment

The lighting hub is the TV, which is the other side of the room. I have no tree but 3 strings of lights on the walls/floor and Christmas stockings pinned up everywhere.
              Pics later.

Comment

Comment

I didn't realise that we had cats posting on here. Looking good, Kryss.

Comment

Contrary to popular beliefs and certain rumours, there is in fact no bowl on my head.

Comment

Comment

Here's me on a recent trip down the dark, dark depths of White Russians.

Frank Drebin: "On second thoughts, how about a Black Russian?"

Comment

You look exactly like your Character in the Fable credits

Comment

I'm glad as it was a portrait of me.

That means I can't have changed much then! That sketch was done back in 2008 or so?

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
                              I'm glad as it was a portrait of me.

That means I can't have changed much then! That sketch was done back in 2008 or so?

Thats awesome , but not the white Russians, tiss a dark night indeed when you think its a good idea to sample all the colours or a Russian fueled drinking rainbow.
                              Last edited by fishbowlhead; 24-12-2014, 08:52.

Comment

The fact you worked on Fable alone is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X