Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opening a closed chimney, things living inside! Now with added Bee Swarm..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
    Photo's?
    I've taken some but can't upload them till later as I still have the ' stuff ' falling out of the hole in the chimney.

Comment

You are so going to BEE assassinated by a swarm of something!

Comment

Photo's?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Enough said really

Comment

Did Unwell Cat die?

Comment

Spatial knows all about creepy crawly stuff, ask him nicely enough and he might let you borrow his Spider eggs or are they moldy now?

Comment

They're in cold storage in the fridge. Having them on ice means I can thaw them out whenever they're needed for world domination / weddings / barmitzvahs etc

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                  Did Unwell Cat die?
                  R.I.P @ least he probably went out like a pro gamer dressed like Master Chief, yelping like Mario & playing Beestorm

I've had visions of an EDF styling all day, kept me amused throughout my 1st day back at work...

Big respect, he will be missed

Comment

PSML, This thread has to be the best Off-Topic thread i've ever read.....Pure comedy!!

Comment

They're in cold storage in the fridge. Having them on ice means I can thaw them out whenever they're needed for world domination / weddings / barmitzvahs etc
                      Still here. Just finished clearing out the last of the little critters. Had some kind of weird 2nd wall behind the initial plasterboard so with trepidation took a hammer and saw to it and knocked a whole through to be greeted with lots of rubble, cobwebs and something crawling around which I can't quite reach.....!!

So I've left both hole's open for the night and chucked a load of insect killing powder into the opening.

Worst part was when my friend had his mini crowbar inside the first hole scraping the clumps of maggots towards me to lift out and we must have disturbed something further up and this thing landed on my bare wrist. We both screamed and the thing went flying across the room. After checking it turned out to be a large combo clump of maggots, something sticky and something which looked like cobwebs.
                      Last edited by Unwell Cat; 02-01-2008, 20:18.

Comment

And you're leaving the hole open overnight?

You're a braver man than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ish View Post
                          And you're leaving the hole open overnight?

You're a braver man than me.
                          I need to leave the hole open to vent the inside as it's a little damp. Worst case is something crawls out and I **** myself all over the floor and / or in the bed.

Comment

I'd say worst case would be that the thing you can't quite reach comes out of its hole tonight, crawls into your ear, wraps around your brain and you wake inside your chimney eatting dead maggots...

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                              I'd say worst case would be that the thing you can't quite reach comes out of its hole tonight, crawls into your ear, wraps around your brain and you wake inside your chimney eatting dead maggots...
                              Thanks for that mate. I guess it could also be something like the slugs they used in the star trek film ' The Wrath Of Kahn '
                              Last edited by Unwell Cat; 02-01-2008, 20:43.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

I'd suggest a big pair of ear muffs for tonight. Just in case.

Comment

Working...
                                X