Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw this thread and was hoping she'd fallen off a cliff or something so i wouldnt have to keep hearing about her constantly. Why the feck is it that a blatant drug addict can be such a celebrity and why is it that no one is taking any sort of action. I thought doing drugs was still illegal.

Oh and she is a ****e singer as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shotski View Post
      Amy winehouse after & before
      Are you sure the one on the right isn't Chumbawumba or what ever her name was off of Big Brother Ninetytwelve?

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay1986 View Post
        Oh and she is a ****e singer as well.
        Sorry, but that's where you're wrong - plain and simple.

She's an extraordinary vocal talent who could actually become a true world star if she wasn't so fcuked up in the mind and body departments - that's what makes it all so tragic: it's such a fcuking waste.

And yes, back in the day I too would have given her a going over before the anorexia and drug habit kicked in. Nowadays, you couldn't pay me enough money...
        Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 18-01-2008, 20:21.

Comment

One of my mates lives in Bow, half a mile one way lives Winehouse, and half a mile the other is Pete Docherty. Nice. Local dealers must be coining it in.

Amazing before and after pic though.

Comment

Originally posted by Shotski View Post
            Amy winehouse after & before
            That really is a waste. My girlf showed me that same picture on Around the Way Girls blog. Their Open Letter to Amy Winehouse brings the lolz ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Pavey View Post
              Are you sure the one on the right isn't Chumbawumba or what ever her name was off of Big Brother Ninetytwelve?

What the big fat portuguese Tranny?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmbob View Post
                There is something startlingly attractive about her.
                Why has she got a black man's hand?

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                  She's an extraordinary vocal talent who could actually become a true world star if she wasn't so fcuked up in the mind and body departments - that's what makes it all so tragic: it's such a fcuking waste
                  Too right mate! She's got a great voice & is very creative too with her music. I just hope she sorts herself out somehow before she either kills herself or dies accidentally of an overdose.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Verceti View Post
                    Exactly. She was a very healthy pretty lady with curves & I wouldnt have thought twice about giving her a good seeing too, but now it would feel like I was having sex with a post op transexual skag head!
                    Originally posted by Tommy Verceti View Post
                    Too right mate! She's got a great voice & is very creative too with her music. I just hope she sorts herself out somehow before she either kills herself or dies accidentally of an overdose.
                    Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                    Sorry, but that's where you're wrong - plain and simple.

She's an extraordinary vocal talent who could actually become a true world star if she wasn't so fcuked up in the mind and body departments - that's what makes it all so tragic: it's such a fcuking waste.

And yes, back in the day I too would have given her a going over before the anorexia and drug habit kicked in. Nowadays, you couldn't pay me enough money...
                    Agreed with all of these.

I like listening to her music, but since we don't buy a newspaper or read magazines the only stuff we hear about here is via the news.

Shame really and a wasted talent.

All this celebrity bollocks, Big Brother & all the other ****e on TV doesn't interest us.

Comment

I have to agree with all of the above post really, she can sing and can make some fairly decent music but the anorexia, drugs and fk knows what else has really messed her up. Is it just me or are more and more celebs going this way?

Comment

I've only heard her music very recently. She does have a good voice and certainly does the soul thing infinitely better than the painfully artificial Joss Stone.

I cannot fathom for the life of me how she got into the state she's in now though. Remember those pictures of her in the papers a while back with her bloody, needle-pricked feet? Yuk!

Comment

Originally posted by Ady View Post
                          I've only heard her music very recently. She does have a good voice and certainly does the soul thing infinitely better than the painfully artificial Joss Stone.
                          Yes... artificial... whereas Amy Winehouse's contrived American accent when she sings is perfectly natural.

Comment

I was referring to the quality of her singing voice. Stop trying to be argumentative for the sake of it.

Comment

She's a skank through and through. Actually reminds me of that Oni bird that 007 PeeWee used to whine about.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmbob View Post
                                There is something startlingly attractive about her.

...just saw that pic...can just imagine her shouting out harold (step toe and son)

i just find it really annoying that these people who seem to have everything just go on a path of self destruction

Comment

Working...
                                X