No announcement yet.

The Snooker thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dings just about hanging in there, he trails 11-5. Play resumes tomorrow afternoon. He won 3 out of 4 in the final session and he could of won all 4, but he missed frame ball as mentioned on above post.

I'd like to see him make a real fight of this and take the opening few tomorrow and give Hendry something to think about.

Comment

If you haven't heard..the moaning Scotsman reigning world champion thankfully lost 13-9 to Day. Murphy is on the brink of losing 12-4..good!

The Rocket and Williams gets underway soon.

In other news..Chelsea beat United.

Comment

Whats the deal with that bloke and his kids wearing different footie t-shirts sitting next to the players. They've been there in just about every session! It must be costing them a fortune.

Comment

Yes..i know what you mean..He sometimes wears Coventry shirts...he has for the last 3 seasons i think.

Carter won the first frame he needed to take the match against Murphy.
          Ronnie and Williams is 2-2 which has been cracking. Tactical stuff too.
          Like both players..

Comment

Finished 5-3 Ronnie. Fascinating match. Very enjoyable. Resumes tomorrow evening.

Comment

What's happened to Robertson? Great young player and getting battered at the moment!

Comment

I watched some of that..apparently he left his shoes in Cambridgshire and he bought a new pair which are uncomfortable (in my experience even expensive shoes take breaking in) which is causing him distraction.

I honestly believe this is distracting him.

Comment

In the earlier sessions..Wenbo leads 6-2 over Swail (which i was going to bet on but other plans scuppered that. Was betting Wenbo) and Bingham is beating Perry 5-3.

The evening sessions have got under way. Tall order for Robertson 8-0 down and the game I'm watching as we speak is Rocket and Williams who i am a massive fan of both. (5-3 Rocket)

Comment

Ronnie up 9 - 6 against Williams, Maguire is 10-2 up on Robertson. Great matches with a few intriguing elements. I fancy Mark to come back but Ronnie take the game in the end. If Robertson sorts out his shoes (and his head) he could come back but Maguire looks strong and confident.

Did a bit of 'Frame Betting' tonight and won a few quid which was nice.

Comment

147 to win the match. ****ing magnificent!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
                        147 to win the match. ****ing magnificent!
                        Just watched that - really amazing. Do they have an official time yet? It was fast.

Comment

I'm still buzzing..haven't heard the time yet.

Comment

Just read about it, hope it gets shown again tonight.

Comment

There you go Mr Hollis.
                              BBC, Sport, BBC Sport, bbc.co.uk, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

Much appreciated, will watch that later.

Comment

Working...
                                X