This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World's Fastest Beetle...

check yourself before you wreck yourself fool!

amazing!!

Comment

Amazing site Crisp, some people just have too much time (and money) on their hands.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wush
          amazing... *right click, save as*

Comment

Is there any way i could punch the weather in the face? Prehaps kick a clould in the nuts? Its really,REALLY pissing me off! Mofo'ing august my arse!!

Comment

Well we did have about 3 weeks of constant sunshine recently, so it has to balance it out. Forecast does look like we're in for rain every day this week apart from Tuesday though.

It's all my fault, I booked this week off work

Comment

Bloke is debt collecting and calls at the house of one fella who is ten large in the hole. A little lad of about eight answers the door, wearing a smoking jacket, slippers, cigar in his gob, glass of brandy.

"Is your dad in, son?" he asks.
                "Does it look like he is ****ing in?"

Comment

Seen those Churchill adds on TV for car insurance?

"We guarantee to beat your renewal premium, give us a call!"

I did give em a call and they can only beat it by ?1, what's the point? I didn't even bother letting her give me one (a quote that is) after she said that. 20 mins online and I've saved ?200 quid over my renewal by going elsewhere Muppets!

Comment

Originally posted by Alastair
                    Seen those Churchill adds on TV for car insurance?

"We guarantee to beat your renewal premium, give us a call!"

I did give em a call and they can only beat it by ?1, what's the point? I didn't even bother letting her give me one (a quote that is) after she said that. 20 mins online and I've saved ?200 quid over my renewal by going elsewhere Muppets!
                    Funnily enough churchill point blank refused to beat my premium, i got a call from them as well and the woman suggested that I was lying about the quote I got from Norwich Union!

She said there was a disclaimer with their guarantee in that they dont beat quotes they believe to be false!?!?!?

Surely they could just do this with anything

Comment

Yeah can't really see how they're gonna get much business from these adds if they only offer a quid as a saving, not worth the hassle of changing over is it!

Just cancelled the policy with Elephant and set up a new one with Diamond (car is in GF's name you see), saved ?200 like I said, funny thing is that they are the same company though (EUI). Girl at Elephant said "would you like me to see if I can beat the quote?" I was like, you already have, just the other trading name, don't see why they couldn't just do the same prices and save me the hassle, not like I'm busy though so never mind!!

Comment

This website really needs a Love FAQ.

Comment

do you ever notice number plates...

that have the initials of games?

I do it all the time. it's pretty sad, I know. I always see 'FFV' and 'GBA' and 'PGR' and stuff. I always feel the need to tell whoever I'm with too! like my girlfriend for example. she just looks at me like a complete bell end.
                          Is this normal? do you people do it too?

Comment

I wouldnt say its normal but I do notice it myself

I saw DMC 4 once before and I thought hmm that maybe dantes motor, then i realised dante wouldnt be seen dead in a bright purple body kitted punto

Comment

I notice geeky ones - I even pulled out my camera and snapped one with "HAX" on the end last week. Others I see daily are "LOL" and "USB".

Oh lord, take me now, please.

Comment

Was gonna say, I dont remember posting in here. And now, it all makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X