Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont remember anything, not a single detail of the incident. I couldn't bare to watch more than a second of the tape.
    ROFLOLZz.

Comment

Originally posted by Crisp_Rapper
      first up, HOW could you suck off your best mate?
      second, why would your best mate LET you?
      What sort of a best mate are YOU!!!

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
        What sort of a best mate are YOU!!!

one who doesn't suck dick...

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie2k
          Thread of the YEAR!

Basically, this guy got drunk for the first time in his life, and ended up giving his best mate a blow job. It was recorded, and now his friend is threatening to tell his wife!

What is funny are the usernames of some of the idiots posting on there.

Ripped Daddy
          Deep Inside

and other such fun

---

somone just talked to me at work and I swallowed the inside of a Lindt ball just as I was about to suck it.

Bastards.

Comment

Where do you find this stuff?

All bodybuilders are gay.

Comment

Haha! I love this poster's solution to his problem:

theres only 1 thing you can do

wack your friend

and my god i dont mean whack off your friend youve already done enough for him

i mean kill him

Comment

Speakng of booze, well ok djjimbob was last page.

Went to my local last Fri and they have over 90+ Belgian biers on the menu amongst the normal draught stuff (can you see why it's my local?).

Anyway after a few drinks we decided we best start tasting a number of these brews so off we went. After a few we stumbled across some Slags!

No, stop that! Slag is actually a Belgian bier, comes in 25cl bottles which is small I know but my god I have never tasted a beer like it. Now we weren't falling over pissed but we both proclaimed it to be one of, if not, the nicest tasting beer we'd ever drunk! It was just fantastic, 5.3% and just a wonderful smooth, caramely(?) (for won't of a better word) taste.

It's the first beer I've ever drunk whereby when you lift the glass, instead of quaffing it down I was actually smelling the beer (a la brandy) as it was so nice. Weird I know...

Anyway, I badgered the landlord about where to get some and he pointed me in the right direction. I have now got a crate of Slags (hurray) arriving today for my party tom night. Gonna be good...

And the added bonus is the more drunk you get the funnier it becomes to go and order 'some Slags pls' at the bar, I'm convinced they've never heard that before.

Anyway, if you ever spy it on yr booze travels I recommend it wholeheartedly...mmm!

If you want some try here:

Njoy...

Comment

If you want some try here:

http://www.specialitybeermerchants.com/B5438

Njoy...
                  Or we could just come to your party..eh? eh? 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Len
                    Speakng of booze, well ok djjimbob was last page.

Went to my local last Fri and they have over 90+ Belgian biers on the menu amongst the normal draught stuff (can you see why it's my local?).

Njoy...
                    Where is this local of yours?????

Comment

Might go on it tonight. Wife has given me the all clear to go to the pub if I want. I must admit I could absolutely destroy a Magners now, or even a lager, which I have gone off a bit.

Jesus people - shall I go out or not? I don't even know if any of my mates will be out, but I could happily sit in Goblets or the Osborne and just read the paper for a bit, have a drink then amble back later?

Either way I have to pick little girl up from nursery in a bit, go home, go back out to pick wife up from work at 6.00, so if I am out will aim for 6.30 ish.

What a dilemma.

Comment

The Dove - Broadway Market...but don't tell anyone.

I live within a 2min (if that) stagger...

Comment

Originally posted by mr_fantazmo
                          Or we could just come to your party..eh? eh? 8)

As much as I'd love to have you all round it's all down to numbers, we've only got so much champagne and slags tro go round...

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
                            What a dilemma.
                            Now don'tbe silly, there is no dilemma. Get down the boozer asap and njoy...can you tell I'm getting excited about the wkend...?

Comment

The Dove is a wicked pub- mate of mine lives on the corner of Broadway Market above the French cafe (miles better when it was the Georgian place). Actually, you're not him under a pseudonym are you?

Comment

Lol...no, at least I don't think so.

I'm just across the canal...

Comment

Working...
                                X