X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

notice his open hand, thats in case he needs to disarm the cameraman

Comment

I hope he held his arm there afterwards, and made the bruce lee sound, while it was shaking with the amount of power that was in it.. ?_?

Comment

Originally posted by kernow
        notice his open hand, thats in case he needs to disarm the cameraman

I was just thinking, "That's a nice Ba Gua single-hand stance"

Comment

Can someone tell me the name of that tune in the Matrix where Neo meets Trinity in the club for the first time?

The banging one!

Cheers

Comment

I was just thinking, "That's a nice Ba Gua single-hand stance"
            he must have been in training since the last time he took on a paparazzi and got ****ed up with a head butt...

Comment

Originally posted by TommyG
              Can someone tell me the name of that tune in the Matrix where Neo meets Trinity in the club for the first time?
              Isn't it a remix of Dragula by Rob Zombie?

I think it's called the Hot Rod Herman remix or something similar.

edit: just checked, that's it.

Comment

There's a few more pictures in the paper, one of him with a full stretched out arm after smacking someone in the face. Looked mental

Comment

Sorry, double post, i'll put something worthwhile in it

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101
                    Isn't it a remix of Dragula by Rob Zombie?

I think it's called the Hot Rod Herman remix or something similar.

edit: just checked, that's it.
                    Nice one Spatial, thanks mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
                      Sorry, double post, i'll put something worthwhile in it
                      Now that's a comedy photo.

Comment

is that the same photographer he had a go a last time?? it's like some sort of kung fu revenge flick...

Comment

Jay Kay is in danger of becoming my new hero after Mel Gibson of course!

In other news, Lynsay Lohan has got her snatch out for the second time in a week!

Comment

Doh i've got my films/tunes mixed up the one i was after was the tune in Blade at the beginning in the nightclub. It's called Play it louder by Randy Katana. The only version i could "find" nudge nudge wink wink was a edited radio version. So if any of you guys could be kind enough to either point me in the right direction or email me the tune that would be Aces.

Cheers
                            Tommy

Comment

Just had a new customer register on our website. His name: Mr Lol Cheeseman

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie2k
                                In other news, Lynsay Lohan has got her snatch out for the second time in a week!
                                I refuse to believe this.... until you POST PIX PLZ!1!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X