Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't wanna see it. Think of your granny naked, there isn't much difference (not that i've seen your granny naked)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyG
      Doh i've got my films/tunes mixed up the one i was after was the tune in Blade at the beginning in the nightclub. It's called Play it louder by Randy Katana. The only version i could "find" nudge nudge wink wink was a edited radio version. So if any of you guys could be kind enough to either point me in the right direction or email me the tune that would be Aces.

Cheers
      Tommy
      eh? the tune at the start is a remix of new order's 'confusion'... you're confusing me now.

**edit: just checked and there's some incidental music between the car ride and the bouncer in the meat factory but that's just on the score... i think you've got your films confused again
      Last edited by Crisp_Rapper; 13-09-2006, 17:07.

Comment

erm i might have but it's the tune actually in the club in Blade. Just after the random vampire girl snogs the bloke to show the bouncer he's fresh meat, they walk into the club and there's this banging tune being played and the guy starts to dance to it but gets pushed and shoved around by the other vampires. I've got the film and i used my phone and shazam to place the tune and shazam said it was Play it louder by Randy Katana, so shazam could be wrong i guess.

Comment

I think it's the one Crisp is on about - it's a remix of Confusion by New Order

Comment

Cool, cheers guys. I'll look it up

o/\o

Comment

Originally posted by TommyG
              erm i might have but it's the tune actually in the club in Blade. Just after the random vampire girl snogs the bloke to show the bouncer he's fresh meat, they walk into the club and there's this banging tune being played and the guy starts to dance to it but gets pushed and shoved around by the other vampires. I've got the film and i used my phone and shazam to place the tune and shazam said it was Play it louder by Randy Katana, so shazam could be wrong i guess.
              it's DEFINATELY the confusion track... pump house remix or something iirc, i have the album SOMEWHERE...............

Comment

It is, without a doubt, New Order - Confusion (Pump Panel Reconstruction Mix).
                Last edited by Silvergun X; 13-09-2006, 22:07.

Comment

i simply cannot believe you didn't know what it was man... it was a choon back in the day. a bit of a rarity for them to play it in the clubs but oh man, when they did....

also a few years after some ****ty dj released a 'remix' in which the whole song was a tedious crappy sounding lead up to that one part of the song and it was terrible. someone needs shooting over that

Comment

Yeah that's the version that i down'd crisp, i've got the right one now thanks to a friend, cheers all for helping me find the track. I heard it in the background of some random youtube video about hypnosis quality tune

Comment

I was in London on saturday, showing my canadian cousins around, and what a beautiful day it was too, the sunshine was great! I was at some monument near buckingham palace, looking down at the traffic from a great height and i could sea a sea of motorcycles lining up and honking their horns as they went by, ive never seen such a sight! Must have been like 2000 bikes all lining up the street forming an orderly queue!

Anyone know what this was about? Amazing site to behold and all types of bikes from ducatis to classic choppers! WOW! Boy were they LOUD!

Comment

Would have been this mate.

Comment

Ahhh............ thanks for that Agent L! Now i know what its all about! I think i saw Marty G in the crowd too lol!

Comment

Bye Marcus.

Comment

he has left once before, he will be back! See you in say......... 2 weeks tops? Anyone top that?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie2k
                                We just have to tell him how much we all love him and he'll be back XD!

Comment

Working...
                                X