X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastyy
    Well i shall have a rant

I am fed up with the way people treat dogs in my area they just let them run loose and do not bother to train them at all.

Trouble is some of these dogs are quite vicious as well which is worrying with the amount of small kids around
    I thought it was horses that run wild round your way mate...

We got a problem with city foxes in my yard - the noise they make at 2am is just WRONG!!

Comment

Alastair, by coincidence my Mum is diabetic.

Spags, my youngest brother is 24, so no Timmy stories needed
      Last edited by VR46; 30-11-2006, 12:29. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift
        We got a problem with city foxes in my yard - the noise they make at 2am is just WRONG!!
        Sounds like a cat being strangled, doesn't it? We had some living in the park behind our place. I was woken up one morning by the sounds of a fight between a fox and a magpie (or two) which ended with a noise I hope I never hear again - a drawn out howl from the fox that made my flesh crawl.
        Or it could've been a cat. Whichever it was, the bird(s) kicked its' arse. Magpies are vicious bastards.

Comment

Anyone off to McDonalds at lunchtime ?

(take with large pinch of salt)

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
            Anyone off to McDonalds at lunchtime ?

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7710/mccluckbj6.jpg

(take with large pinch of salt)
            Old. And apparently, true!

Comment

Thought I may have seen it before. Yuk.

Speaking of McD's though, at the weekend I had a nice balanced meal of their three new items (always try to avoid the beef and chicken), Crinkly Fries, Orange Matchmaker McFlurry & Mint Milkshake. Not recommended all at once.

Comment

i once bit into a rat and found a big mac isent that odd?

Comment

"McNoggin"

Comment

They produce monthly (I think) 360 & PC online mags, free of charge, you download them as a PDF and view when you wish. Not bad for nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss
                      Thought I may have seen it before. Yuk.

Speaking of McD's though, at the weekend I had a nice balanced meal of their three new items (always try to avoid the beef and chicken), Crinkly Fries, Orange Matchmaker McFlurry & Mint Milkshake. Not recommended all at once.
                      You do know the shakes (and therefore probably flurries as well) are thickened with chicken fat, right?

Comment

Phew! Had a bit of a scare there. Had to update my mobile browser to oprea 3.0 and i wouldnt let me log into ntsc-uk for a while. Panic ensued. Seems to be ok now*crosses fingers* if i suddenly dissaper you'll know why..

Comment

Originally posted by MattyD
                          You do know the shakes (and therefore probably flurries as well) are thickened with chicken fat, right?
                          Alas, 'tis not true...

Along the same lines as people putting nasty substances in the mayo, KFC chickens being GM mutants etc, etc.

Comment

Giant Enemy Crab hat etc

Comment

Just remembered a line from Flushed Away (took kids to see it last weekend)

After that curry last night, my bum looks like a Japanese flag
                              And no, I didn't have a curry last night before anyone asks.

Comment

O - M - G

Boy survives decapitation:

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Comment

Working...
                                X