This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's all this podcast crap?

I keep seeing normal pre-recorded video and audio files being labelled as podcasts. They're not freakin' podcasts - just regular non-live recordings and productions. Damn buzzwords.

Comment

Originally posted by Jushin-Thunder-Liger
      Thats just what someone said to me on the train last week when talking about Japan. He had a beard and a squint.

Was that you?
      Heh. No.

Comment

Am actually quite interested in what people on here look like. Someone ought to get the photowall up and running again. I think I am the last person who posted (and then removed) worthwhile pics on the boards!

Comment

My Avitar is a picture of me.

As you can clearly see: I'm very ugly.

Comment

bit of da action:

Comment

Haha, the 'Piano Man' exposed as a bull**** hoaxer who could barely even play, I knew it all along. I think it's quite pathetic the way the media and those around him felt the need to twist the facts to create a false story and this enigmatic character to get all excited about. I hear the care organisation are considering suing him, brilliant.

Comment

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Not according to the BBC website. Where did it say that?

Comment

Channel 4 news.

Comment

Just got back from my first foray into the world of Kung Fu. I think my muscles will be aching for several days after that... Any ideas on how to ease the healing process???

Comment

Get an old Oriental man to "rub" you with "special" unguent, Daniel-san.

Comment

Originally posted by wush
                        What's all this podcast crap?

I keep seeing normal pre-recorded video and audio files being labelled as podcasts. They're not freakin' podcasts - just regular non-live recordings and productions. Damn buzzwords.
                        podcast = mp3 for people who need to be told what gadgets to buy surely?

Comment

Photo manipulation
                          Last edited by VR46; 21-06-2007, 09:30.

Comment

A bloke keeps ringing me and singing 'Stand And Deliver' down the line. I keep telling him he's got the wrong number, but he's adamant.

Comment

Last edited by SubparMario; 25-08-2005, 23:27. Reason: answered my own question

Comment

hmm i'm meeting up with a girl today and i'm a little nervous! not sure where to go really and i'm really hopin that we get on well!

Comment

Working...
                                X