Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or you can click the smiley button and choose it off a list. Or hit "more" and see others.

Comment

Mine doesn't have a smiley button

I had to do that sad face manually

Comment

In the quick reply box, middle of all the icons?

Comment

At the risk of turning this thread into the mumblings of someone who hasn't read the FAQ I decided to hunt around in my settings and found my editor had been set to basic. It's not on basic anymore so

Comment

Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
              At the risk of turning this thread into the mumblings of someone who hasn't read the FAQ I decided to hunt around in my settings and found my editor had been set to basic. It's not on basic anymore so
              Same here, my world is now open to all sorts of fonts and smilies and stuff.

Comment

Let's go nuts

I'll start:

Bugger, what happened?

Comment

Comment

News thread coming up:

Comment

I made my first rent payment to my Japanese flatmate today. It said the payment reference would appear on both our statements so I decided to put RENT DESU.

I sent a mate money on a few occasions and put penile enlargement and gender reassignment. He was not happy

Comment

That's my attempt. Have fun

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
                          Mine doesn't have a smiley button

I had to do that sad face manually
                          that made me chuckle more than it should!

Only slightly worse than if I had my eyes open tbh

Comment

My mouth kinda missed the face... http://www.blindasabatman.com/8438

Comment

I was trying to draw a "Pow" type explosion with him hitting someone, ended up just looking like someone had burst his baloon:

Comment

Well today is my naval birthday and i feel proud

if you join before your 18th birthday you have two birthdays like the queen

you have the actual time done birthday and you have your recognised service birthday which is all time done after your 18th birthday and this is pensionable - any time before that is for the queen

today is my actual time done birthday and its been a grand old 22 years, still remember getting on the train to go to Plymouth when i was 17.5 years old

22 bloody years where has my youth gone

Comment

Working...
                                X