Ipod or MP3 player advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mmcg View Post
    I'm 99.9% sure that if you're paying for the music then it's perfectly legal.
    Even if it's dirt cheap like that site?

Comment

If it's too good to be true, then no money will reach the artists. Use reputable sites.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        I've had my Zen V+ for 20+ months and I've had to reset it like that twice.
        I've been really tempted to get a 32GB Creative X-Fi (which is basically a Zen with wifi) but I'll probably save my money. My Zen V is more than enough.

For me Creative Zen(series)>>>iPod
        I've had my Zen Vision M 60GB for around the same amount of time and apart from having to send it back to Creative over Christmas after it refused to boot after a firmware update it has been the best player I have had. However it is far too big to be carrying around so I bought a 16GB Zen X-Fi when it came out and have been disappointed with it.

The Creative Centrale software refuses to work with my computer running Windows Media Center Edition 2005 SP3 and I have to transfer files across using Media Monkey. My main issue is that it refuses to show the album art for the tracks despite them all being properly tagged and working correctly on the Vision M which isn't a big complaint but I miss the simplicity of transfer using the Vision M software. Audio playback is slightly improved but the screen flickers on the startup as do some videos which appears to be a problem with the latest firmware according to forums I've been reding, hopefully they'll resolve it in the next firmware update.

Comment

Do we have a thread for general MP3 players that aren't iPods? Couldn't find one, so used this instead.

What's the score with MP3 players that aren't made by Apple only going up to 32GB? I bought someone a 250GB iPod for Xmas as they wanted lots of storage space for their MP3 library on the go, but they can't get on with it at all.

So to stop the moaning I've set about looking for an alternative and just can't find one with anything near that capacity.

Anybody got any recommendations, before I commit murder?

Comment

I know everybody competes to see how small they can get their MP3 player, but I'm looking for one that's easy to use if you have difficulty using your hands.

Chunky buttons, easy to navigate etc.

Anybody seen something that fits this description?

Cheers.

Comment

Dunno if this website helps at all......... probably not lol

Comment

I need some advice on a large storage Mp3 player.

My dad has absolutely loads of radio plays, and we're sick of having to swap them on his 1GB player. I'm looking for something that has (at minimum) 16GB storage, ideally 30GB, at roughly ~£50, or as near as we can get. I bought my 30GB Zen Vision M for just over £100 about 2 years ago, so I'm assuming prices have dropped?

Any help people can give would be great!

Comment

I need some advice too, would appreciate any help. Looking to get an mp3 player and was going to go with one of Creative's products but will probably end up getting an ipod.

My problem is that I would love to have the storage space of the ipod classic but I also would prefer it to be compact like the Nano. What I need to know is will they be releasing a 32gb Nana anytime soon?

If not I guess I'll have to go with the 16gb model.

Comment

i can sell you a nice 2G Ipod nano if you want it

the wife has recently got a 4G nano and its no longer required

i'm sure there is a box and everything

maybe ?30 shipped

Comment

If that post was addressed to me- thanks but I'm looking for a larger capacity one.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
                        If that post was addressed to me- thanks but I'm looking for a larger capacity one.
                        nah it was to Mr Balls

Comment

Working...
                        X