X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upt North. Say no more.

Comment

102.9 for me last night! I was amazed so went n filled up!

Comment

Photos from the track day on Saturday at Goodwood.

EDIT - No idea why I can't link to images stored on my webspace!?!

Try this instead and let me know if it doesn't work.

Link
        Last edited by Alastair; 16-10-2008, 09:08. Reason: Stupid web hosting!

Comment

That two tone Zonda is minted! The Aston looks small and boring sandwiched between the Zonda and Lambo.

Comment

Beautiful. I take it the two tone is actually raw carbon fibre?

Comment

Originally posted by Richard.John View Post
              Beautiful. I take it the two tone is actually raw carbon fibre?
              Indeed.

I can't fine a picture online to check if it's the same one as used in Top Gears challenge down to France in 3 supercars.

Comment

Most awesome car ever for sale on Ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BATMOBILE-FULL-SIZE-REPLICA-FULLY-DRIVEABLE-BATMAN-CAR_W0QQitemZ330278743563QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item3 30278743563&_trkparms=39%3A1

I would so buy that if I was sitting on some lottery winnings

Comment

Give me the tank in the new movies please.

Comment

Nah. The Tim Burton era Batman Batmobile is one of the most incredible looking cars ever assembled. Even if the rims look rather small these days!

Comment

I'm with CMCK apart from the Batmobile in the Animted cartoon Burtons one is simply stunning

I'm actually VERY disheartened with both Begins & The Dark Night in that they both give us that tank thing instead of a proper Bat car.

I think Batman always deserves a proper mode of transport like the Batmobiles of old.

Still I digress

Have to admire the work thats gone into creating the replica

Neil

Comment

Looks good from the site I must say. If you can get 2K a day from hiring it why doesn't the seller/maker do just that? Anyway, imagine parallel parking it!

Comment

Back down to earth, saw a new Fiesta on the road today, bright sort of maroon colour, got to admit it looked very nice.

Comment

I used to go to loads of tracks days as a passenger. Loads of exotica normally.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
                              Back down to earth, saw a new Fiesta on the road today, bright sort of maroon colour, got to admit it looked very nice.
                              I passed a Ford dealer yesterday and saw a pale silver one, thought it looked good from the rear but a bit non-descript from the front. Needed a deeper front bumper and bigger wheels I thought.

Comment

You're probably right, it's a car modders dream car I guess, after the Fiat 500 of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X