Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want a cheap economical run about why not a Daihatsu? Their motors will be in the new Smarts, also Toyota pinch their motors for stuff like the Yaris. Daihatsu are a best kept secret in terms of buying a small car.

Comment

Please don't buy a smart car, they are vastly overrated by people who know nothing about cars

Comment

Don't buy a new car. The impact on the environment of manufacturing a car is massive

How about an old Suzuki Cappucino? Go Kart handling, easy to park, high mpg, fast.

£3k mint. £2k decent.

Find and buy your perfect used cars with PistonHeads Classifieds, the easiest and most powerful used cars search around.

Comment

Whiteline Flatout 22m Adjustable Rear Anti-Roll bar....... GET.

Although it's a Christmas present from Lucy so I won't actually be able to fit it for a couple of months. I'm going to be like a little kid till then. Itching to play with it. Which will fade as soon as I rip my knuckles trying to get the old bolts off and thread them around the exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by powkisser View Post
            hks fatt turbo timer
            Absolutely pointless device

Comment

If it's installed in a car when you buy it, it's very reassuring to know that the previous owner hasn't killed the turbo by turning it off. For your own car, it's fairly easy just to remember not to turn it off straight away when you pull off the motorway into a service station. Most other drives end in a slow section anyway, so not a problem.

Comment

I've got a HKS TT in my car that I fitted, its just a cheeky fun gadget really. Plus its handy to see readouts such as the rpm, speed and voltage. Plus all the other functions.

Comment

Are we all talking about the same thing? It's just a thing that remembers the rpm of the turbo over time and stops the engine turning off it it's been going too fast for too long?

Comment

Yes a turbo timer. Mine you can set it manually or it can read some stuff I think. I just have to set to 2 minutes

Comment

One of those bangs head against wall moments. Aston Martin style.

Comment

That is quite funny.

Great Smart car video MattyD by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard.John View Post
                          One of those bangs head against wall moments. Aston Martin style.

http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/News/Se...se-Volvo-keys/
                          I don't know what is less embarassing - having a Volvo key or an 'Emotional Control Unit'. Pass the sick bucket.

Have you seen the display in the binnacle on an Aston as you fire it up? It flashes up with Power-Beauty-Soul. Boak! Marketing men gone mad.

Comment

Sushi Sunday at Goodwood Breakfast club tomorrow.
                            I'll be meeting up with a bunch of other Impreza owners from around sussex (www.sussexscoobies.co.uk).

Comment

Haven't seen the Aston start up I am afraid. Emotional control unit, ffs. Sounds like a woman at that time of the month.

Comment

It doesn't do that in my Aston. Instead it says "In your dreams buddy"

Comment

Working...
                                X