• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*still patiently waiting for my new car*

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
      *still patiently waiting for my new car*
      Not long now... Stay strong! Bet you can almost smell that new car smell?

Comment

Anywhere up to a month! I'm hoping it's sooner though.

This will also be my first new car with leather, so I'll get an extra nice new car smell.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisField View Post
          Couldn't wait any longer... am bringing my car buying forward from August to next Monday. Gonna go take a look at a CLS 350 CDI (used) and an E class (probably 250CDI, and new). Can't wait!
          See if you can try one with the air suspension. The ride quality is fantastic, real magic carpet stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
            See if you can try one with the air suspension. The ride quality is fantastic, real magic carpet stuff.
            I did ask the dealer on the phone (just) to find one with air suspension but he seems to think they're quite rare

Comment

Lovely official mugen kit on that.

Comment

Thats quite nice for a CRX , here's my all time favourite jap car

Last edited by GarageNation; 24-06-2010, 11:24.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post

Lovely official mugen kit on that.
                  See loads of them CRX Hondas here but none are ever kitted out like that. Very nice!

Comment

Lovely car has come up locally. Just what I would like, although white would be preferred.

Can afford it but trying to impossible, saving for a mortgage.

Comment

Went and looked at a couple of cars yesterday... E350 CDI Sport (one of the new shapes) and a CLS 350 CDI. Ended up driving home in the CLS! Car, GET!

Very pleased with it. Will post some pics when I get the chance.

Comment

That RX7 is lovely, although I prefer the cleaner lines of the anniversary edition kit.
                        Can't find any pics right now

Comment

On the way go work today I was checking out peoples alloys and couldn't help but notice that an awful lot of new modern cars here in Japan have drum breaks on the back. Not only ****ty small "kei cars" with their 3 cylinder engines but also family saloons with 2.0 ltr engines and people carriers ! Is this why the speed limits in Japan are so low? How about in the UK? I would have thought that all modern cars with at least a 2.0 engine would have full on disc breaks.

Comment

Yeah pretty much all discs.

In a similar vein, it surprises me the amount of "performance" cars that have single sided brake calipers rather than pots on both sides. Mine's a 10 year old family estate and has decent brakes (4 pots at front and 2 pots at back)

Comment

Quick and dirty of my shiny new car

Comment

Looks like a gazelle leaping onto your driveway. Nice

Tyre prices have gone up loads in the last 2 years
                                Just had to get 4 for Lucy's car. Terrifying. It seems that Goodyear have stopped doing the GSD rain tyres and are purely pushing the asymetrics So had to get those.

Comment

Working...
                                X