X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Glider View Post
    Anyone bought/playing Cut the Rope?
    Yep it's great.

Although level 21 is doing my nut in trying to get 3 stars...

Edit

Just done it

You have to be damn quick!!

Last edited by Neil; 12-10-2010, 12:29.

Comment

cut the rope is brilliant and agree its the new Angry Birds, 59p is a bargain

perfect iphone gaming.

Comment

Update for ridge racer accelerated today, new tracks (tho not that I can see them?) and cars a plenty,

Comment

Been playing Modern Combat 2.

Its a massive improvment over the somewhat dull original, Its Call of Duty for your iPhone (even the multiplayer has the same exp and perks system). Great game, highly recomend it, some of these newer gameloft releases are becoming really impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
            Update for ridge racer accelerated today, new tracks (tho not that I can see them?) and cars a plenty,
            That was the older update mate. The update for yesterday was a bug fix unless updates are different for each region?

Comment

Think that one was 2 weeks back but yeah theres another update gone up, think it was for another 4 tracks and 9 cars. Version 1.3.1 now.

Comment

Retina upgrade would be good as it looks a little PSone on the iPad.....still cant see where these new tracks are though.

Plays really well with the directional controls, the lack of career is sloppy however.

Comment

Cut the Rope is fab. It's much better tha Angry Birds imo as it seems to rely purely on skill, rather than luck.

Nearly finished it though. Need some more levels.

The look on Om Nom's face when the candy is lost is priceless.

Comment

Trainyard is 59p for a while, another absolute must if you like puzzles

Comment

Originally posted by Brats View Post
                      Cut the Rope is fab. It's much better tha Angry Birds imo as it seems to rely purely on skill, rather than luck.

Nearly finished it though. Need some more levels.

The look on Om Nom's face when the candy is lost is priceless.
                      Seconded.. this is excellent, but desperately needs new levels (some are genius is construction)

Comment

I've been playing slightly embarrassing amounts of Undercroft, an Eye Of The Beholder-style RPG that's free in some kind of tie-in with Runescape.

Trainyard Ex is free, awesome and beautiful. Highly recommended too.

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                          Seconded.. this is excellent, but desperately needs new levels (some are genius is construction)
                          for 59p I think new levels would be nice but not sure I'd say they are desperately needed.

I've cleared all levels and working thru again trying to 3* them all, for 59p its a bargain, i even picked up the HD version too as still makes the pair less than ?2.

Trainyard is very nice too, starting to ramp up the complexity and can be a touch fiddly but there is a lite to try before you buy

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                            Trainyard is 59p for a while, another absolute must if you like puzzles
                            Bought! And also Cut the Rope bought!

Comment

Robot Unicorn Attack Heavy Metal is out! It's genius! As in, like, it's identical to the normal Robot Unicorn Attack only for heterosexual males who love air guitar.

Absolute. Genius.

Comment

Yeah, it helps to enjoy the game when you arent embaressed by the colour of it dosent it?

Comment

Working...
                                X