Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iBoob didn't make it through the Apple approval system yesterday. Funnily enough.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Linked rather than embedded, boobs in a bikini, nothing worse.
    Last edited by VR46; 23-12-2008, 08:37.

Comment

The iPhone Silent Hill game has hit the App Store £3.49

Comment

Need to stop buying these games, bought Katamari too.

Comment

Just in case anyone is still curious, here are my impressions of Silent Hill, The Escape:

****e.

Comment

Say what you mean, don't mince your words! what's wrong with it?

Has anyone got any good golf game recommendations by the way please.

Comment

It's like a really old maze game, only Wayout on the Apple IIe had better mazes and better controls. You find a key, then find the exit and on to the next dull level. If you turn a corner and walk into an enemy, it's instant game over. It looks dull and has about three wall textures per level and they really are just mazes. All corridors and no rooms.

Control is unreliable and annoying. Yeah... It's pretty ****e.

Comment

I agree, it's wank.

Comment

Crayon Physics Deluse is available for iPhone and iPod Touch for £2.99 if anyone is interested.

Download App game 'Crayon Physics Deluxe' for your iPhone from App Store! | Do the Hudson!!(β)

It's a pretty enjoyable little game. Nice way to kill a few spare minute you might have.

Comment

Not tried it myself yet, but Soonr seems quite interesting and its free. It makes files stored on your computer accessible via your iPhone, allowing you to view, comment, and print documents when you’re on the go.

Comment

Dont know a thing about this ipod touch but i have decided i would like one.

There is a sealed 1st gen 32gb on ebay which is near me and is currently ?190.

Is this worth going for or does the 2nd gen make a far better buy.

Comment

THey both run the same software so it probably doesn't matter. The 2nd gen model does have a slight performance advantage in taxing games due to it having a higher clock speed.

Comment

Second generation one does also have built in volume buttons, a speaker and a more rounded back. That's about it of note.

Comment

Put this in the iphone thread originally but Orb Live is by far the best app Ive seen I terms of adding functionality. It's a media sharing tool, buy the app, download the pc app and then you have access to all your music, video, photos and documents over wifi or 3G remotely.

Even better if ur pc has a tv tuner you can stream live tv as well and it transcodes .avi on the fly for video. Works pretty well and Ive been using it to watch sport on my lunchbreak whilst sat in the park!

Comment

Second gen ipod is also slightly smaller in thickness and size, if you get a 1st gen, make sure you don't buy yourself any accessories designed for a 2nd gen (unless they specifically state they're both compatible) or they won't fit properly

Comment

Yeah I had that problem couple of week back, bought a clamshell like plastc Touch case (wasn't stated it was for second gen only), and my first generation one was about 2mm too fat. Got a refund out of HMV, took some work though. Gits.

Comment

Working...
                                X