Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Styreet Fighter is impossible to play on the iPhone as well. Ghouls 'n Ghosts was great though. Fantastic bit of software

Comment

I looked at it and knew it couldn't be that playable, 4 buttons on sf2? hah. bleh

Duke Nukem 3D was free for a while this weekend also - might still be, I can see why its getting 2/5's - its literally unplayable with the controls they offer, it sucks so bad.
      Last edited by kernow; 04-11-2010, 11:38.

Comment

Yep, it's totally unplayable.

Comment

Some real sexy news that Space Invader Infinity Gene has been made a universal app (so supports iPad resolution as standard), and retina display support, game centre etc

Also bubble bobble double.
          Last edited by Baseley09; 04-11-2010, 18:02.

Comment

Rage is out. Downloaded it and had a quick go. Looks nice enough on my 3gs, but wasn't overly impressed. I'm sure it's worth 59p though.

Comment

Also available in HD for iPad & iPhone 4! Mushihimesama Bug Panic & Splatterhouse out today too, good day for releases.

Comment

just downloaded Rag HD, crazy graphics.

Thjis game plays a little like an on rails slow version of the club

Comment

The Augmented Reality Star Wars game is out now too.

No idea if it's any good or not, though - it's ?2.99 and I'm unwilling to take a punt because I'm cheap.

(I'm everything that's wrong with the App Store market.)

Comment

Rage HD is very impressive. And cheap! Don't be fooled by the big advert for Rage at the start though. It's FMV.
                    I was trying to get Mushihimesama on my iPad but it requires iOS 4.2. Hurry up and get it out Apple.

Comment

I just got Mushihimesama Bug Panic which is Cave's latest effort and from what I've played of it so far it seems quite unique and different from Cave's previous efforts - Somehow I think they've pulled it off with this.

Comment

I got Rage too. Looks good but I think their on-rails Doom game played much better.

Comment

Pretty cool Rage, looks good enough.

Comment

I just played on Rage HD on my ipod touch 4G... blady hell it's feckin stunning!!

Comment

I'll grab Rage when I finally grab my iphone 4 next month. Till then I notice SFIV just updated with Sagat and Dee Jay! (you have to unlock Dee Jay though). Its finally becoming the complete SFIV experience with each update... definitely worth it now.

Comment

Why don't we get Rage HD here in Japan ?

Comment

Working...
                                X