X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anybody buy Flashback?

I'm very tempted

Comment

I heard quite rough things about it so didn't bother personally, but might pick it up as a curiosity.

Comment

Hmm ok I might pick up RE then. I watched that youtube video and was put off by the controls but it wasnt that bad.

Peggle, well Im addicted and if you grab Top Gun its cheap as now and plays great. The accelerometer controls are spot-on, very accurate. Plus there are some great easter eggs on toucharcade. Check it out.

Lastly... Tony Hawk 2 coming to iPhone, check toucharcade. It looks awesome!

Im still praying Apple realise the revenue stream and bring out a Dpad add-on. For christ sake this is a gaming platform begging for it now.

Comment

Prediction: THPS2 is a nightmare to control, it's easy to miss the buttons and you can't control your spins accurately enough.

Comment

Recently downloaded 'Kingdoms Live'...

Can anyone tell me what the purpose of this game is?

You keep building your army up? Why? Is there a leaderboard somewhere or something?

It's FREE now by the way.

Comment

Is it similar to Kingdom for Keiflings? Theres zero point in that game either, other than to amass as many buildings as you can.

Comment

Daaaaaaaam youuuuuuuu pegggggggggggggle!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  Daaaaaaaam youuuuuuuu pegggggggggggggle!!!!!
                  Seconded!

Comment

I just read that they've made a spotify app, I wonder if apple will dare let that loose on the app store. Could be a reason to jailbreak..

Comment

Sorry if it's been mentioned already but I've just found iPity. I'm not going to describe it, it's free so try it!!

Comment

Does it involve Mr T perchance?

Comment

It does, there's about 100 samples you can choose in it! This is probably going to keep me entertained for hours.

Comment

iDaft

Only was made aware of this during the latest gamespot UK podcast. But my god how cool is it!
                            Hours of fun!
                            "tonight matthew (minus the ?10,000 customized LCD helmet, yves saint laurant tailored leathers with diamant?) I will be one half of Daft Punk!"

Comment

Can you use recorded samples as ring tones does anyone know?

Comment

You can, but you have to fanny about getting them into the right format, then copying them to a certain folder.

Comment

Working...
                                X