No announcement yet.

BOOM!!!! Financial Meltdown!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the topic of yesterday and today as I listen to the work radio is once again the recession and our 'official' double dip. It's frankly stupid, forget the technical terms and ways of calculating. We were in recession 18 months before it was 'official', haven't been out since and won't be for years. Nothing changes, saw it coming years before it hit too. It'll get worse before it gets better.

Comment

WHAT?!? No more of these?

Comment

Recession was inevitable the moment house prices decided it was ok to increase beyond an exponential rate. It just wasn't sustainable.

Comment

It still isn't sustainable. High house prices make our entire economy uncompetitive and burden people to a life of wage slavery. CTN is right, we never left the recession.

Comment

Nice ideas. It doesn't explain what the banks will do to deter people from pissing their loan up the wall though.

Comment

I bloody hate these trusted thingies

If people can get loans from everywhere just to go on holidays, buy cars and generally treat themselves then a year down the line say they can't pay the loans these companies come in and basically bin most of their debt

Stop being douches and live within your means

Comment

Fully agree Jason.

Comment

We really should go back to bartering donkeys or aim for a society whereby money and wealth is worthless.

Bit extreme I know but greed occupies everything in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                    I bloody hate these trusted thingies

If people can get loans from everywhere just to go on holidays, buy cars and generally treat themselves then a year down the line say they can't pay the loans these companies come in and basically bin most of their debt

Stop being douches and live within your means
                    I wish I could say this to 99% of my friends and family!

Comment

Working...
                    X