No announcement yet.

When do you stop work for Christmas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Eve I finish, have four days off which is the most we've had for YEARS!

Comment

Finish off on the 23rd. Not sure if it's a full day or half day.

Comment

24th's the last day for me too, then I'm on holiday until the 6th of January.

Comment

finish on the 22nd and then off for 7days, best i've had for years.

Comment

Finish (hopefully) early on the 24th, then not back until January 4th. Should be plenty of time to get through Super Mario Bros. Wii!

Comment

I'm busy as hell this week and have an exam next Tuesday. Then I'm working until half three Christmas eve at the latest, then back in for half a day on the 29th and after that I'm out until the 4th. And I'm on call the whole time.

Comment

Finish on 24th Dec and not back until 4th Jan, first time I've had all of Xmas off in years, really looking forward to the break.

Comment

Friday until Jan 11th for me which is nice

Comment

Full day on the 24th (bah humbug employers), back on the 29th.

Comment

I'm off now. First year as a student after many years in retail, so this is absolute bliss- even if I have coursework to do over the Christmas period. My lecturers cancelled almost everything this week so I only had to go in yesterday. Still working on Boxing Day, the 27th and the 28th, though.

Comment

My entire company shuts down on the 23rd and no-one (excluding the web monkeys) is back until Jan 4th, I go back on the 11th however because I work direct with clients and other agencies. Most of which aren't back until the 11th either.

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                          In in till the 24th, but i wont be back till the 5th like some others on here....... Sigh......

^ Same as last year Well, back on the 4th this year........ Sigh......

Lookin' forward to some much needed down time........

Comment

not sure yet but i reckon half day on the 24th and then back in on the 4th Jan

Comment

Christmas Day.

That is all.

Comment

12.00 on xmas eve back 29th not bad

Comment

Working...
                                X