Clear All

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
    Christmas Day.

That is all.
    Same here!

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
      Same here!
      Yep and me, but I'm a consultant so I get paid the days I work, so stupid of me not too.

Comment

I dont finish till Christmas day , as i'll be looking after my service users making sure they have a good Christmas , until i stop at 12pm day time then off for 3 days, pretty used to working Christmas and New Year im my type of job, it dont bother me really.

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
          Nah, that's Gamjam mate!
          I prefer 'hand jam' but that might be taken the wrong way....

Anyways, finish on 23rd and back in on 11th. Got some leave to use up and with a local authority reshuffle hapenig the first week of Jan, glad I miss all the initial kefuffle.

The Mrs is off too so going to have fun, fun fun and maybe play some games!
          Last edited by MatWoods; 15-12-2009, 17:22.

Comment

Finished on the 9th, and not back until 4th of Jan. AWESOME!

Comment

Friday!
              Then two full weeks off work and back in on the 3rd or 4th.

Comment

working up to the 24th and then also for the 3 days between boxing day and new year. The good news is that 4 of us will be in and we're planning some network doom 2. Think one guy is also going to bring in his 360 with guitar hero to hook up to the projector

Comment

I have lectures at university until Friday, then return home to work (in Asda) until the 23rd. Then I have nothing until 2nd January when I return to my student digs to revise for my impending exams.

Comment

Christmas day and thats it, we are open 9-6 boxing day and on single pay

Comment

My last day today! Actually, I stopped working 24th November and went in for xmas gifts today Back in on the 3rd. Boooo!

Comment

Friday lunch time. The boss is paying for our xmas lunch and then we're off to watch Avatar 3D at the Imax. It's gonna be dead good.

Back in on the 4th.

Comment

Im going to watch Avatar on Saturday - my first 3D experience...... I hope its DEAD good too

Comment

Sorry to the guys who only have Christmas off, hopefulyl you'll have other days off in the year to make up for it.

Originally posted by ince View Post
                            ...half day on the 24th and then back in on the 4th Jan
                            Same here.

Comment

Finish tomorrow morning till the 4th of Jan. I'm an electrician, the building industry generally closes from the 18th-4th this year.

Comment

NOW! (12.00) for 23 days WOOHOO!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X