Show us your Christmas Tree 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
    it's not the cost so much as the availability... after Dec 20th all the shops have got rid of the chrimbo stuff and replaced it with new year decorations. although lights cost in the region of 2000-5000 yen, so not cheap
    Next time your back, stock up on Tesco/Asda value Xmas lights, 20 for 87p - and that's before they go in the sale lol.

Nice trees people.

Comment

A two year old article but some different trees to say the least, my two favourites, the doughnut tree and the upside down tree

Comment

More of less the same as last year, bar some slightly newer decs and some "help" from our five-year old.

Last years pic

Comment

Bump. Anyone got any pics?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post

Why am I only seeing this NOW?!

Comment

(It's me that's wonky, not the tree. )

Comment

No tree this year so the lights are around the TV + sofa.

The view from the window (in case anyone wanted a better picture). Yes, that's snow and it's -15 out right now.

Comment

I just tried to get a decent pic of mine and failed miserably - blinking lights make for bad photos.

Anyway it's basically a standard tree with a sackboy, eva (from wall-e) and a couple of zoids hanging from it. Oh and in place of an angel we have chibi-marukochan on the top.

Comment

Anyone seen the Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments?

That is this years gaming one.

Comment

Working...
                    X