No announcement yet.

What you doing for New Years Eve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

condolences Spatial, really sorry to hear that news. Best wishes for this year to you, your dad and the rest of your family.

Comment

Really sorry to hear this Spatial. Take care of yourself.

Comment

Terrible news, Spatial, my heart goes out to you, your family and your dad. Must be heartbreaking.

My mum just turned 60, and she's not in the best of shape, and it's something I think about quite a bit.

Comment

Again, thank you for the kind words everyone. It really means a lot.

Comment

Such a horrific end to the year. So sorry to hear about your loss, Spatial. I can't begin to imagine what you're going through right now.

Comment

Spatial, there's nothing we can really say to express how tough things must be for you right now.

I'm sat here struggling to know what to write, but you've encouraged me to call my family for no real reason but to catch up and say hi.

So thanks, for taking the time to write what you did.

We're all really thinking of you, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                Well this year I'll be doing nothing except crying my heart out.

Got woken this morning by a phone call from my dad to tell me that he'd just found my mum dead in bed.

Totally unexpected and the family is gutted. I only spoke to her on the phone yesterday and told her that I'd see her tonight for a small New Years Eve get together. I still can't take it in as she wasn't even ill and I miss her so much already.

So anyone reading this thread, whether you're doing anything or not, give a loved one a ring and tell them that you love them. Because right now I'd give anything in the world to be able to say it to my mum one last time.
                With you all the way dude.

Hard times indeed, keep strong for your Dad and do what you can to ease his pain whilst nursing your own.

I lost my younger brother 3 weeks ago, totally ripped apart but what can you do other than support each other through tough times.

Best wishes mate.

Comment

Working...
                X