Tattoo Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you.

I used to be near brum (Coventry) but I live in Wales with my partner now.

My next tattoo is going to be on my leg, then my next work is going to be turning my bottom arms into sleeves/more complete with stars and bigger spaces I am having Nautical stars to tie it all in.

Cash is the problem at the moment tho..them 2 were already booked in and paid for.

My electricity bill was way higher than expected, so bit skint this week and need Galaxy on Friday, although that is coming at a bad time with the World Cup as I generally watch every single game..

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
      Cool stuff, traditional tattoo's are great.

If your anywhere near Brum you should check out Leah Moule's work.

I'm starting my second sleeve next month. Its gonna be geometric shapes and patterns. If you have seen Xed le Hed's work, it will be like that (but done by his studio mate Boff).
      Saw her on You Tube she seems brilliant.

Comment

My latest tat which importantly the good lady likes as she wasn't keen on my skin rip tat idea.

pic.clicky.

Comment

Originally posted by JB@XL View Post
          My latest tat which importantly the good lady likes as she wasn't keen on my skin rip tat idea.

pic.clicky.
          Is that Latin?

Comment

looks gaelic to me

Comment

Got the itch to get more work done soon just looking for inspiration ATM as to what to go for.

I'm thinking carry on my Dragon theme or an Apache Indian warrior.

Suggestions?

No penises or anything please.

Comment

Love forever. Are you Irish then JB?

What kind of dragon do you have Neil?

Comment

It's a Hell Dragon!

Will post a pic of the art I used if I can.

I fancy a huge Japanese dragon down my back.

Comment

It's pretty big all the way down my left arm.

Comment

I have no idea what that is! I have a couple of dragons in among my leg tattoo's, I suppose you'd call them fantasy style. Don't have any great pics of them, just old phone ones....

Bit red this one, had some work the day of this pic:

Other leg, this one's fighting a Knight who's on the other side of the leg:

Comment

Quality work Colin, really really nice.

Got some freehand work done a few years ago, endured a six hour session on my collar bone, shoulder and arm which focused the mind somewhat.

I love tattoos, however the mrs doesn't so it's difficult to get what I want.

Comment

I seem to be covered in women, the girlfriend quite likes them, but she's tattooed herself. This ones her favourite, from when I started having my left sleeve done. (Studio pic so better quality!)

Last edited by Colin; 11-07-2010, 13:45.

Comment

Tempted to go in the tattooists and say do that!

Very nice man.

Comment

Cheers mate, same guy does all my work. Posted this in another thread, but this is my right sleeve that he's also working on.

Comment

Love the Skull.

Settled, going to go for a big scary skull next.

Awesome tats.

I seem to remember saying that to the wife last night hehe.

Comment

Working...
                                X