No announcement yet.

Tattoo Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The black and grey on that is gorgeous, Powkisser. I am in awe (liquid fueled) but not dismissing your tattoo at-all. Magnificent man.

Comment

Pretty impressive moobs there my friend!

oh, and nice tattoo of course.

Comment

Well finally got my translation back for my tattoo, went to my recommended tattoo studio so now just got to book it up proper

Comment

Can you show the design fishbowl? Or do you want to surpsrise us?

Share your excitement and tension for the first

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
            Can you show the design fishbowl? Or do you want to surpsrise us?

Share your excitement and tension for the first
            Ill post a pic of it when its done of course but it doesent look that great on paper as it is, will look much better when its on and finished, i very much hope
            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 21-05-2009, 20:33.

Comment

It'll be good man..tattoo look much better in the flesh. Day and night between picture and skin. Good luck.

Comment

Anyone heard anything good about Glory Bound Tattoos in Exeter ?
                I need some new stuff done and have see some awesome comic book stuff they have done

Comment

This may by wrong, Mike. I tried a search for what you mentioned and couldn't find a site. But...I tried Gloryboundtattoos.co.uk and it gave me this http://mrbutlertattoos.com/Select.html ....

Comment

**** me..I think it is where you are getting it done. His (Matt) works looks divine. Very very impressive! *jaw drops*

Comment

This Galleon Just wow. I have one on my arm which was done years ago and it is special. This one on this man looks fantastic to say the least. Given me ideas....

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
                        This may by wrong, Mike. I tried a search for what you mentioned and couldn't find a site. But...I tried Gloryboundtattoos.co.uk and it gave me this http://mrbutlertattoos.com/Select.html ....
                        Thats them, I like what I saw on this guy I know ( a full Marvel sleeve )
                        Just wondered if there were any horror stories.
                        The last one I had done was in Bali and its a pain to get to lol

Comment

I had this done yesterday morning.

Comment

I went to see an artist today about my next tattoo, a sugar skull on my shoulder. Leah Moule.

Not going to be till september as she is pretty busy. It's going to have some small elements from Gradius (the game that is!). This will be the start of a sleeve which will be made from traditional elements.

Only problem i have is a tribal band that is in the way of progress. I've had it about 16 years so it's pretty dull, so i'm getting it removed. Laser removal is supposed to be far more painful than getting tattooed, so that should be fun.

Comment

Sucks about the tribal. Thats why I'm not getting more til I have a half sleeve sorted.

Funnily enough, I'm going for a nautical/spanish theme so there's sugar skulls on the horizon for me too. Good stuff!

Comment

Finally got round to having my first tat. Had two sittings, 1st for 3.5hrs then another 1hr last week just to finish it off.

Comment

Working...
                                X