Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't realise there was a tats thread!

Pics removed!
    Last edited by Colin; 15-08-2009, 11:38.

Comment

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
      Got this done a few weeks ago:

Extremely cool

Comment

Make no mistake, Ikobo. I've looked at your tattoos several times before making this comment. Your pieces are fab and pretty ****ing special.

Love that art too fishbowl, surely it hurt! I have one on my chest and the pain was, well, it hurt *sob*

Going to get my hands and fingers tattoo'd soon, Await a picture.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
          Make no mistake, Ikobo. I've looked at your tattoos several times before making this comment. Your pieces are fab and pretty ****ing special.

Love that art too fishbowl, surely it hurt! I have one on my chest and the pain was, well, it hurt *sob*

Going to get my hands and fingers tattoo'd soon, Await a picture.
          Yep got to agree Ikobo's tats are pretty dam good!! So much detail but there nice and clear at the same time.

Oh man up you big girl although as i said above when she did the outline right in the middle it was right on a bone and im sure the bone got tattooed as well, that did hurt that bit. Didn't really notice it being done apart from that.

Looking forward to seeing your hands finished too.

Comment

Haha.."man up you big girl" why am i giggling like a Girl when you said that

Do you have any plans for any more?

Comment

Cheers guys, just be glad to see them finished off, but just can't get any time off work to head down at the moment.

Comment

My Original tat started out as just a phoenix on my left upper arm

Comment

But since then, I have had about 10 or so hours work added to this which now looks like

This is the inside of the arm (painful too the rest didnt ping at all)

Finally from a different angle.

Comment

That's nice work there RuBiQ did you design it yourself?

Comment

The guy that did it pretty much just freehanded it and drew it as he went, i obviously made sure i liked it before he inked me but each week he just added something we both liked and went with the flow. Its pretty addictive, only for the fact im getting wed in a few weeks id be tempted to start on my left leg too..

Comment

Like it Rubiq.

Comment

Theres a lot of Aztec & Mayan influences in that art RubiQ, really liking that as its pretty unusual.

And to answer shadowdancers question, i don't have any plans for any more at the moment but if and when i do ill be getting more in Aramaic done, ill keep that as my thing as i love what ive got already,
                          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 30-06-2009, 09:19.

Comment

Nice tattoos people. My new and 1st tattoo. In This Moment lyrics. Thought they have good meaning and love the band too.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Very nice. Lovely piece of writing

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
                                Very nice. Lovely piece of writing
                                Cheers most people have said that. The In This Moment font is awesome that they use for the bands name.

Comment

Working...
                                X