X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You do that too?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharfetchd View Post
      "Zip it Up and Zip it Out!" anyone who's a fan of Dave Chappelle will know what I'm talking about.
      Ok............ zippidy doo dar........have a great weekend!

Pharfetchd you should sprinkle some crack dust on 'em, cos you don't wanna leave no mysteries..............

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
        sprinkle some crack dust on 'em, cos you don't wanna leave no mysteries..............
        Ha Ha classic, Open and Shut case, Johnson.

Comment

you said ?50 right?????

Comment

I've just thought about this & had to rewind back to a few goodbyes i've done in the last few days:

Take it easy,
            See ya,
            Take care,
            See you again/soon,
            Speak soon.

If its a guy a usually add "man" to the end of it. I guess I'm a bit of a hippy at heart

I use "Toodle pip!" every now n then. Its got a happy cheery feel to it.

Comment

I tend to say "See y'all later", or just hold my hand up vertically, palm facing forward, for a few seconds and look at people without saying a word (they tend to respond by saying "See ya later".)

You could potentially use Number 6's "Be seeing you". Or you could just flob your cock out.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFun
                hold my hand up vertically, palm facing forward, for a few seconds and look at people without saying a word

Comment

^Hehe. Similar to that, but with both central fingers held together, and you do it in this rotatory motion that encompasses all you want to acknowledge but don't necessarily want to speak to. It seems to work!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                    ^Hehe. Similar to that, but with both central fingers held together
                    Oh, u mean like this:
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X