Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High School Musical 2 time?

Comment

I`m confused when this happens, so England are 8 hrs behind Japan now??? Igonore this ? just checked means I have to get up at 4 for Champions league games again now
      Last edited by JU!; 29-03-2009, 15:09.

Comment

Originally posted by StuM82 View Post
        My TV, phone and laptop all automatically change the time for me. Laziness FTW!
        Well this is exactly what had me confused. Because some things did it automatically, I had no idea if they were right or an hour behind. I now know what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Lizard_King View Post
          so what time is it ??

Chilli sauce!

Comment

Time, time, time... what has become of me?
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Comment

Comment

For people wondering about youtube links, you just need the last bit, not the whole url.

Comment

Whydo we still do this??? Can't they just make a decision to leave it an hour forward from now on. Almost everyone prefers lighter nights.
                    The antiquated rule it was brought in for, for the farmers harvest and kids during the war is now ridiculous (i'm sure there are other silly reasons as well). We are the only country in the world that employs it as far as i know of.

Time to stop it imo

Comment

Why don't we just move the clocks every day so that it's always light in the evening so we can actually do some stuff after work in daylight? aces.

Comment

Originally posted by NemesiS View Post
                        We are the only country in the world that employs it as far as i know of.
                        Fairly certain that this is done is America as well, as they changed when it happened a few years back, and it caused havoc with lots of software that was coded to use the previous dates to calculate when to switch the time an hour forward/back.

Think that places like Oz & NZ use daylight saving as well as many others.

Comment

charlesr you got me very confused now last bit of what help a posting n00b out LOL

Comment

No 'Happy Gaming!!!'? Aww man...

I want my hour of sleep back!

Comment

It's actually done for a more modern reason than the farmers thing now, something to do with load balancing the national grid? I forget.

Comment

I just missed a 0 bid auction I was watching because I forgot the clocks went forward an hour.
                                FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

Comment

Working...
                                X