Fantasy Moto GP 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Bit too close for comfort in the top three there! Great result for me in GBR then!!!! Lorenzo needs to stop falling off and I need a good joker race in Portugal to tie this up I think as I think the guy in 2nd has used his joker already. Also need Honda to stop doing so well or Force is going to be all over me.

Comment

This has all changed a bit since the last update. Where is Bort anyway?

I'm hanging on to 2nd and my joker race is the next race (bet it's a terrible result now!!).
        Attached Files

Comment

holy ****, my Repsol Honda's took the lead in this ! even with Yamaha's supremacy this season, the Honda's are growing strong !

Comment

Not as big a haul with my joker as I had hoped for but puts me back nicely in the lead.
            Attached Files

Comment

Apologies for my absence from updating.

Comment

Two races in a row where I've scored lowest out of everyone. Still just managing to hang on to my lead though, feel like JB in the F1 championship!

Only 8 points in it and I guess any of the top 3 of us can win overall still, my fingers are firmly crossed!
                Attached Files

Comment

Dovi crashing out while being in 3rd postion didn't help me much either last week...

oh well, a 1 , 2 finish for the Repsol Honda's would be welcome ! I expect some good things from Pedrosa in the final race...

Comment

Final standings, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Pipped at the post by the Force, well done mate.
                    Attached Files

Comment

OH YEAH !!!

finally I won something! it was very close till the last race !

Comment

Gah! terrible last couple of races. Gonna stick with Stoner for next year though, no way can it be as bad for him as this season. Well done TheForce.

Comment

Couple of selections went badly wrong, poor showing from me, missing first race didn't help either. Hey ho.

Comment

Working...
                          X