• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
    Still an old facker in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
      33 here. All the olive oil and scouse we consume here in Liverpool keeps me young, agile and horny.

Comment

I must be the youngest at 16. Signed up at the age of 13.

You guys are going to be long dead when I reach your ages.

Comment

i'm the big 30 a month today!

Comment

Originally posted by losersclub View Post
            i'm the big 30 a month today!
            I'm hitting 30 early June. I'm just glad I never made a list of things I wanted to do before I was thirty in my youth as having not done much so far I'd have a ridiculously 40 days or so ahead of me if I did.

Comment

Bang on mid twenties.

Comment

Thought you were older Blair, thought Keith was younger too.

34 now, 35 this year. Funny, i was fine at 33, still had that 'just left school' feeling, 34 comes and boy do i feel old. School seems a million miles away, can't make it through the night with out a piss.

Comment

34 here. Had my hair cut last week and now look 21/22. Before that, with long locks, I looked 27. I age like Ghouls N' Ghosts.

Comment

Originally posted by Wavey Pavey View Post
                    Thought you were older Blair, thought Keith was younger too.

34 now, 35 this year. Funny, i was fine at 33, still had that 'just left school' feeling, 34 comes and boy do i feel old. School seems a million miles away, can't make it through the night with out a piss.
                    A single piss? I go about 3 or 4 times a night!

The ol' bladder ain't what it used to be...

Comment

34 years young ! not even half way (I hope!)

Comment

27 here. Only as old as I feel though... which must be bloody old indeed.

Comment

i thought it was only as old as the woman (or man) your feeling ....keep it clean
                          and Pilotwings must say you have great taste my 1st real console(2600 woody which i still have) if you discount pong etc

Comment

29 yesterday

Comment

38 and still feel about 22. Just wish the birds felt the same way

Been there from the birth of videogaming and had just about everything from a pong machine, Coleco vision, Atari 2600 woodchip, Videopac, ZX80 and almost everything inbetween all the way through to now.

How many of you young'uns can boast that.. or would want to ...(groans inwardly and looks at the grey hairs)

Originally posted by FullSpecWarrior View Post
                              Big Four Zero for me in November :-(

EDIT: Oohh we're doing gaming history too!

I had a ZX80 and a Vic-20. Astro Wars and Galaxy Invader 2000. Oh, and Donkey Kong Game & Watch (wish I'd kept that!) My cousin had an Atari 2600 (lucky sod) and Tin Can Alley!
                              Just reminiscing mate

ROLF ..TIN CAN ALLEY..I had that. Wicked with Dr Pepper cans. I forgot all about the little mini arcade games i had as a kid like Space Invaders 1000 & 10000, Galaxian, Pacman, scramble and defender. Memories

Last edited by NemesiS; 02-05-2009, 08:36.

Comment

Big Four Zero for me in November :-(

EDIT: Oohh we're doing gaming history too!

I had a ZX80 and a Vic-20. Astro Wars and Galaxy Invader 2000. Oh, and Donkey Kong Game & Watch (wish I'd kept that!) My cousin had an Atari 2600 (lucky sod) and Tin Can Alley!
                                I can remember playing Space Invaders in the arcade at Maldon Prom when it first came out. I also had an uncle who was so rich that he held a party one new years eve and all us kids got our own room with two table top cabs to play on! One was some kind of Dig Dug game (although not actually dig dug I think). We stayed the nigh and in the morning got to watch Star Wars on his VCR. When I told the kids at school that I'd watched Star Wars on my uncle's TV they beat me up for lying!

Sorry, got carried away with the reminiscing bit.
                                Last edited by Brad; 01-05-2009, 20:58.

Comment

Working...
                                X