Oldest Forumite on NTSC-UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheForce View Post
    34 years young ! not even half way (I hope!)
    There's nothing more guaranteed to motivate/depress me than thinking I'm probably more than half way through already. That and seeing old b&w footage of 'swinging' 60s London and knowing that I was around (young, but around) then.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassman View Post
      Looks like I'm the "winner" so far... I was born in December 1950
      Yep, but I'm probably the most active of the old gits, 45 in November and a post count of over 1 a day.

Originally posted by Malc View Post
      I must be the youngest at 16. Signed up at the age of 13.
      You guys are going to be long dead when I reach your ages.
      Hold on, this isn't the 1700's, when you reach my age I will have retired and be putting my feet up.
      You however will still be working towards your retirement which by then will have been upped to 75

Comment

26 myself, although would gladly be younger again already! (don't really know why... perhaps due to how life manages to get increasingly more complicated over time).

Originally posted by Wil View Post
        There's nothing more guaranteed to motivate/depress me than thinking I'm probably more than half way through already. That and seeing old b&w footage of 'swinging' 60s London and knowing that I was around (young, but around) then.
        I would have loved to have been around during that period (60s/70s are fascinating in so many ways), so you're quite fortunate in a way - don't feel too bad about yourself

Comment

well ill reminisce ive still got the galaxy invader in fact iv got 3 blue 100 yellow 1000 as in pic and an orange 10000 plus astro wars puc monster CGL and kevin keegans soccer (mate got it better get it back )
          ps had the 1st game & watch ball released 28 th April (my birthday) boxed friend borrowed it never seen again ( or him for that matter ) think its 400 mint on ebay now
          bought another 80 quid unboxed Ouch
          Last edited by MisterBubbles; 01-05-2009, 22:35.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Lizard_King View Post
            well ill reminisce ive still got the galaxy invader in fact iv got 3 blue 100 yellow 1000 as in pic and an orange 10000 plus astro wars puc monster CGL and kevin keegans soccer (mate got it better get it back )
            Was Keegans soccer the 2 player one with the blue and red dots as i had that as well. We used to play it at playtime at school with 2 player table top pacman, where one played a ghost and one played pacman.

Comment

heres a link

tell me if its the 1 , sorry im not sure how to post pics with just the PS3 browser
              btw its was called grandstand match of the day but i remember it by its pic of keegan perm (how could you forget it ) and sub title

Comment

As well as being the oldest, I have been retired for almost 3 years. Being an (almost) full-time gamer certainly has its advantages. I keep telling myself I'll grow up one day, but can't see it happening any time soon!!

Tom-Nook, I think I am still a bit "young" for a bus pass!

Comment

Man, I can't wait for retirement.

Comment

I'm 21 years old.

I didn't start posting on here more frequently until I was 19, going on 20 as I was a lurker for quite a while so it's all good.

Comment

My brother owned the Tin Can Alley as a kid and as far as i know he still has the whole thing in working order in the loft - including all then un-openable Dr Peppers.........

They sure don't make em like they used to!

I think a variation of the play set came out with coca cola cans instead.

I wasn't even born when he was playing that thing lol!

Comment

33 myself. Not the oldest, not the youngest, and certainly not the wisest.

Comment

Working...
                        X