No announcement yet.

Wallets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've a nice Kangol one which I've had for years. Very durable and not a 'puffy' as leather ones which swell over the years. The cards compartments are a bit tight though and the signature strips of cards tend to wear off fast.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      No poppers?

erm. Anyway, Mine's in my back pocket all the time. Packed full of nuggets and driving license and receipts and cards and faces and stuff. I can still sit down. Where are your pockets? In the middle?
      It's been a while since I had a wallet with any kind of hard bits in them, but the last one I had went right through my debit card. And... well the pockets are on the cheeks, which are the parts I usually sit on.

Sadly I spend a hell of a lot of time sitting down.

Comment

I wouldn't recommend Prada (ex bought it for me) wallets. Loads of soft bits, but my cards kept falling out. I use some wallet from Next now (with Tokyo and a tiger engraved on it... as you do) that I picked up from their staff shop when I did some work for them. Can be a bit fiddly getting the cards out but I rather that than them continually falling out of their own accord.

Comment

Working...
        X