No announcement yet.

Online dating / meeting people online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive met many lady friends on line, and they have become friends more than 'notch on the bed post' as you would say. Nowt wrong with meeting peeps online - so long as you are sure they are who they say they are......... Once was chattin to a girl who claimed to be someone else and took me a few months to get shut, after i found out.

Make no mistake the TIN'ternet is the Devil, and everyone is after one thing or another...... but there are a few decent peeps on there, jus becareful dude is all i say....... You hafta bare in mind, that the other person is dating online for a reason too.......

Oh and the days of internet dating being taboo and shameful have long gone! Anyone telling you otherwise is an stuck up idiot! Rawr!

Comment

what sites would you recommend for dating and meeting people, there seems like there is thousands of different sites and I couldn't really find any information on which was the best.

Comment

Go on facebook and you're sorted. At least that's what I heard. Not the I've tried it lol.

Comment

Yeah just go to Facebook. Theres loads of desperate skanking slags who'll pass on some kind of STI to you & make your chopper become a dropper!!

Should be renamed F**kbook!!

Comment

Dabbling in facebook is too risky - in more ways than one

Comment

How can you use Facebook to date?

Comment

Working...
              X