Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

since when are you not allowed to downgrade your price plan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, no, she's on an 18 month contract now and recently changed her monthly tariff, 9 months into the 18 month contract.

Comment

I guess she did get preferential treatment then!

Maybe if he leaves it a reasonable amount of time they'll be more accepting to his request.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
        I guess she did get preferential treatment then!

Maybe if he leaves it a reasonable amount of time they'll be more accepting to his request.
        I assume you're referring to me with the above quote? if so then yeah maybe it is worth waiting, they'll no doubt be wary of people being 'tarts' just to get the expensive phone off them then go and jump to the lowest tarriff, i don't put myself in that bracket though, i just want to get something more suitable for me now both in service and cost, after a paycut and having a holiday to fund, it means i must find ways of cutting costs too.

Comment

I'm sure one of my mates mentioned that you could reduce an iphone contract after 9 months. Whether its true or not, thats another matter.

Comment

Originally posted by booth83 View Post
            Late Feb/early March, can't remember the exact date, it was a sony ericsson xperia x1.
            so 3 months on a high end pricey phone (around ?500)

this is a joke thread surely

Comment

I've been a Vodafone customer for a while and Taka speaks the truth

She will be entitled to a free upgrade at around month 15

I recently changed to a C905 on a 12 month contract and it costs me ?35 a month

when i wanted the phone they told me they pay ?410 for that specific handset (last month) but i could have bought it sim free from a forum for ?220-?250

they weigh the cost of the phone against the contract to see if its viable

and the simplistic view from the agent was that the phone was ?410 and my 12 x ?35 = more than the phones cost new to them, so they apparently make a profit

that might not be exact corporate, but he put it to me like i mentioned

i think i'm entitled to reduce my contract at around month 7 and a free upgrade in month 10

but i got this on a 12 month'er because the new IPHONE hadnt been mentioned and it means i will be getting that around march next year or i will by it in New York when the ship i'm joining is there for independence day

Comment

check moneysaving expert for advice, Im sure I heard about downgrading your contract on radio 1 a while ago.

Comment

Working...
                X